– Two different types of riffles on this sluice were designed for superior recovery under different water and gravel conditions. The first few riffles are stream riffles, which are shorter and designed to work with minimum water flow. Stream riffles make it easier for the water to start to move the material. Hungarian riffles work better with a more aggressive volume of water. Together, both types of riffles are designed to create turbulence that deposits the gold and other heavier values behind them.
– Sluice body is aluminum and the riffles are zinc plated. The expanded metal in the sluice is .085 aluminum with raised half inch diamond cut.
– Includes a section of ribbed black rubber matting for instant gold recognition.
– The riffle latching system is centered for quicker and easier cleanup.
– The steel riffles are zinc plated for decades of durable service.