XP Deus X35 11″ Round 35 Frequency Waterproof DD Search Coil
The XP DEUS X35 Search Coils feature a new Boost mode in version 5 as an option on frequencies 3.7 kHz to 4.4 kHz and can significantly increase detection depth on highly conductive targets, such as large silver coins and large masses.
These high performance, versatile search coils are designed around brand new electronic advances which allow the user to choose from a wide range of frequencies ranging from 3.7 kHz to 27.7 kHz. There are 35 total available frequencies, based around 5 main frequencies that are quickly accessible.
The X35 coils are available in 22cm (9”), 28cm (11”) and 34 / 28cm (13” x11”) and will work with the DEUS in version 5.
- Coil cover
- Lower pole
- Five-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
*Not compatible with the Deus II
X35 coil main characteristics:
- Total of 35 frequencies: 5 main frequencies with 7 wide offsets 3.7 to 4.4kHz, 7.1 to 8.4kHz, 10.5 to 12.4kHz, 15.2 to 17.8kHz, 23.5 to 27.7kHz
- Selectable frequency offset without loss of performance.
- TX power adjustment is available on all frequencies and offsets
- Special Low frequency TX Boost feature
- Normal or Boost option – The transmitted power has 2 selectable levels when using frequencies 3.7Khz to 4.4kHz.
- The BOOST mode significantly increases the transmission power of the transmitting coil, allowing greater detection levels if the soil conditions allow.
- TX boost is a special mode, the battery life of the coil may be reduced down to 6 hours.
- The overall battery life of the x35 coil has improved on most frequencies by 10% to 40%
- High frequencies 23- 27.7kHz – Excellent sensitivity to low conductive targets and small targets.
- Better overall stability