- Build a solid foundation by learning what every control on the Equinox does and when to adjust it.
- Benefit from proven tips & techniques provided by experienced Equinox users from around the world . . . along with the basis for their settings so that you can make slight adjustments to obtain maximum performance in your area.
- How to search for and find lost coins, relics, jewelry and more on land and in the water
- How to get the maximum performance with a minimum of adjustments
- Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy your time in the field
Minelab Equinox 600 800 Metal Detector Hand book by Andy Sabisch
Rated 4.79 out of 5 based on 24 customer ratings(24 customer reviews)
Ships TODAY if ordered in the next 1 hour 33 mins
SKU: SABISCH-MLEQUINOX Category: Books & Reference Material
Minelab has once again raised the bar against which other detectors are measured with the introduction of the Equinox series . . . the Equinox 600 & 800. Featuring technology that provides true multi-frequency operation as well as the ability to switch to single frequency operation when conditions call for it, the Equinox series has made believers out of even the most skeptical of users by uncovering valuables from sites that have been heavily hunted.
This handbook, authorized by Minelab, follows in the footsteps of past books by Andy Sabisch that unlock the power of high-end detectors and contains the information you need to quickly master the Equinox 600 & 800.
Some of the topics covered include:
If you already own a Equinox this book will simplify its operation and help you find more even if you have considerable time on the detector. If you are considering purchasing one, the Handbook will answer any questions you might have and ensure you have a solid understanding of what it is capable of doing when you unpack your Equinox.
(The book is 176 pages in length and measures 8.5”x11”)
Questions & Answers
What is the publication date of the blue version?
Q What is the publication date of the blue version? answer nowAsked by Indywar2 on March 24, 2021 2:06 PMAnswered by the admin
This book was published in 2021 and includes the latest updates
I see two versions of the book. One with a blue cover and another with a yellow cover. Is one an updated version? or, are they the same contents??
- Includes version 3 changes?
Q Includes version 3 changes? answer nowAsked by Dan M Howard on February 25, 2021 10:16 PMAnswered by the admin
This detector will be shipped out with the latest software update.
Rated 5.00 out of 5$24.95
Rated 5.00 out of 5$3.95
Rated 5.00 out of 5$22.95
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Rated 4.00 out of 5$14.90
Rated 5.00 out of 5$17.95