Active or Retired Military can receive a 15% discount on the purchase of a Minelab Metal Detector.
Please provide a copy of documented proof of service which includes your name and branch served to [email protected] A copy of your DD 214 or Driver’s License with Veteran displayed on it is preferred.
Minelab X-TERRA 705 Metal Detector with 9″ (7.5kHz) Waterproof Search Coil, Arm Rest Strap.
The X-TERRA 705 features features “True Digital” VFLEX technology, Four preset detecting patterns, Two Pinpoint Modes, Target ID stability, Positive transflective LCD display, Depth indicators, and Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing.
This detector can be used for gold prospecting as well as for coin & treasure hunting, simply by switching between available pre-programmed modes. Thanks to Coin & Treasure and Gold Prospecting Modes you get a gold detector plus coin, treasure & relic detector all in one!
Factory Included Items:
- 9″ (7.5kHz) Waterproof Search Coil
- Arm Rest Strap
- Instruction Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
- Minelab’s proprietary “True Digital” VFLEX technology- the new class of single frequency detectors allowing you to change the frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency coils – all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705.
- Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing- Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
- Four preset detecting patterns- that can also be customised plus All-Metal mode.
- Adjustable Iron Mask- designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
- Threshold tone- for more accurate target ID interpretation.
- Two Pinpoint Modes- Auto and Sizing. With the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target ID stability- precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk.
- Positive transflective LCD display- providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.
- Depth indicators- update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight- balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods.