The Excalibur II 1000 features BBS (Broad Band Spectrum) 17 frequency technology, superior ground rejecting technology, High Visibility (Hi-Vis) fluorescent bodywork & skid plate, and a Slimline coil for reduced weight and improved balance.
- Serious Detecting Camo Bag Metal Detector Finds Bag with 42″ Waist Belt – camouflage metal detector finds bag with adjustable waist belt.
- Serious Detecting Camo Cap for Metal Detecting – camouflage metal detecting hat with Serious Detecting logo.
- Serious Detecting All-Purpose Padded Carry Bag for Metal Detector & Accessories – black padded all-purpose carry bag to protect your metal detector and accessories.
- Quest Scoopal Sand Scoop Water Hunting Scoop for Metal Detecting – this high quality, durable sand scoop allows you to recover targets faster- a must have for metal detecting!
- Minelab Excalibur Metal Detector Pro User Guide by Gary T. Drayton – Learn how to get the best out of the Minelab Excalibur, using Garyʼs expert Excalibur control setting and treasure hunting advice.
- Minelab Hip Mount Kit – Excalibur – This kit allows the control box to be removed from the stem and hip mounted around the waist. It takes the weight off your arm when using the detector on land.
Factory Included Items:
- 10″ Submersible Search Coil
- NiMH Battery Pod
- Recharge Adapter
- 110v Wall Charger
- 10″ Search Coil Cover
- Short Shaft Diving Rod
- Instruction Manual
- 12 Month Factory Warranty
- BBS 17 frequency technology (1.5kHz 25.5kHz).
- RCB amplifies weak target signals inside the coil, reducing noise and boosting faint, deep objects.
- High Visibility (Hi-Vis) fluorescent bodywork.
- Slimline coil (8” or 10” option) for reduced weight and improved balance.
- NiMH Rechargeable battery pack for operation up to 12 hours.
- Hi-Vis Skid plate.
- Side-mount shaft for shallow and surf-wading (available as an optional accessory).