Highly Recommended for – Beaches, Lakes, Oceans, and all Waterways.
The Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II has an unparalleled reputation among treasure hunters, law enforcement agencies and various industries as one of the most reliable and sophisticated submersible metal detectors of its kind. The Sea Hunter Mark II is an advanced microprocessor-driven instrument that is lightweight, highly durable and easy to use.
The Sea Hunter’s pulse induction (PI) circuitry provides excellent depth and enables you to find treasure without interference from salt water and most ground minerals.
Active or Retired Military can receive a 15% discount on the purchase of a Garrett Metal Detector.
Please provide a copy of your Driver’s License designating “Veteran” and/or certificate highlighting the branch of service including your name to [email protected] or text to (844) 771-0707.
We do not accept a DD-214 as proof, DO NOT submit a DD-214.
- 8″ PROformance™ submersible search coil
- Submersible Headphones
- Belt pouch
- Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user’s preference
- User-adjustable Discrimination/Elimination
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches
- Discrimination Modes: Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination.
- Discrete Trash Elimination: use to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without signficantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins.
- Standard Trash Elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow searchcoil sweep in areas with little trash.
- Independently sealed battery compartment
- Search Mode: Non-Motion All Metal Deepseeking Mode with Full Range PI discrimination