Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Metal Detector (Consignment / Used)
$560.96 – $586.45
Consignment / Used Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Underwater Metal Detector with 8″ PROformance Submersible Search Coil, Submersible Headphones, Belt pouch and Batteries.
The Sea Hunter Mark II underwater detector features Circuit type Pulse Induction technology, Adjustable Audio Threshold, User-adjustable Discrimination, Discrete Trash Elimination and All Metal Deep Seeking Mode with Full Range PI discrimination.
This underwater metal detector is ideal for Beaches, Lakes, Oceans, and all Waterways. The Sea Hunter Mark II is an advanced microprocessor-driven instrument that is lightweight, highly durable and easy to use.
SKU: N/A Categories: Used / Demo / Refurbished Metal Detectors, Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II Tags: Metal Detecting, Detector, Detecting, Metal Detector, Metal GTIN: Array Brand: Garrett
Highly Recommended for – Beaches, Lakes, Oceans, and all Waterways.
The Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II has an unparalleled reputation among treasure hunters, law enforcement agencies and various industries as one of the most reliable and sophisticated submersible metal detectors of its kind. The Sea Hunter Mark II is an advanced microprocessor-driven instrument that is lightweight, highly durable and easy to use.
The Sea Hunter’s pulse induction (PI) circuitry provides excellent depth and enables you to find treasure without interference from salt water and most ground minerals.
The Sea Hunter’s outstanding performance, custom-designed housing and multiple configurations make it superior to other underwater detectors available. Microprocessor-based circuitry in the Sea Hunter provides greater sensitivity, faster target response and comes with Garrett’s exclusive Discrete Target Elimination mode.
The custom designed double o- ring sealed housing is durable and lightweight, with individual, o-ring sealed battery and electronics compartments that makes battery replacement hassle free.
An 8″ epoxy-filled search coil and custom designed headphones, submersible to 200 feet, make the Sea Hunter Mark II highly stable and reliable. The Sea Hunter Mark II is very versatile, offering four stem arrangements to suit your search needs: the long stem with top stem mount, under cuff stem mount, hip mount and the short stem ScubaMate.
Each arrangement allows you the versatility to search on land, in shallow water or underwater, or in situations where a sealed detector is required.
The ScubaMate is ideal for diving while the long stem allows you to carry the control housing on your waist or shoulder, or stem mounted, is useful for searching on land or in shallow water.
- 8″ PROformance™ Submersible Search Coil
- Submersible Headphones
- Belt pouch
- Instructional DVD
- Circuit type: Pulse Induction technology for automatic cancellation of salt/ground mineralization
- Audio Threshold, Adjustable: adjust to user’s preference
- User-adjustable Discrimination/Elimination
- Hip Mount Belt/Pouch: reduces detector weight for long searches
- Discrimination Modes: Two operating modes (Standard or Discrete) offer varying levels of non-ferrous target discrimination.
- Discrete Trash Elimination: use to eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading sensitivity for rings and coins.
- Standard Trash Elimination: provides the deepest possible detection; allows a very slow search coil sweep in areas with little trash.
- Independently sealed battery compartment
- Search Mode: Non-Motion All Metal Deep Seeking Mode with Full Range PI discrimination
|Multiple Frequency Technology||22 frequencies|
|Circuit Type||Pulse Induction|
|Discrimination||Full Range (PI)|
|Detection Frequency||750 pulses per second, adjustable|
|Submersion Depth||200 feet (65m); (underwater
|Standard Search Coil||8″ PROformance™ mono searchcoil|
|Length (Adjustable)||28″ to 52″ (.71m – 1.32m)|
|Total Weight||5.1 lbs. (2.3 kgs.) stem-mounted|
|Control Housing||31 oz. (.88 kgs.)|
|Detector Buoyancy||Near neutral|
|Batteries||8 AA (included)|
Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II™ Metal Detector Videos
Used – Like New, Used – Very Good
|Metal Detector Type|