Dune Anaconda 11″ x 6.5″ Stainless Metal Detector Sand Scoop with Hexagon Holes
Designed with hexagon shaped holes (10mm). Best for finding ancient coins and fine jewelry!
- Made of stainless steel 2.0 mm AISI 304 (08Х18Н10).
- Stainless steel 304 can easily be welded, it shows high characteristics of corrosion resistance in aggressive environments.
- Used Hexahedron Holes (10mm). Best for small ancient coins and finest jewelry.
- Improved fixation of top tube.
- Added additional stiffening rib to make scoop even more stronger and rigid.
- The back wall is made at an angle to provide a convenient foot step and reduce the workload on the hands.
- Reinforced sharpened blade.
- Length: 11″/280 mm
- Width: 6.5″/165 mm
- Height: 6.25″/115 mm
- Hole: 0.4″/10 mm (hexagon)
- Weight: about 1.15 kg/2.54 lbs
- Steel Thickness: Approx. 2 mm
**All our Dune Sandscoops are handmade, therefore individual variations in color and markings should be appreciated as part of the unique quality of the product. Please note that we attempt to provide accurate photos of every single style and color, but your order may vary slightly from the one pictured.