Detect-Ed Red Belly LS Carbon Fiber Upper & Lower Shaft for Minelab Equinox Series Detectors w/ Alloy Arm Cuff
Named after the infamous “Red-Bellied Black snake” of Australia, the LS Carbon Shaft Red-Belly-Black edition features a Red Kevlar weave throughout the otherwise 100% carbon fiber shaft.
The Land & Sea Carbon Shaft is a single piece to replace the upper two sections of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting. The LS model’s light-weight, no-wobble, strong design proves steadfast in durability and is a long-lasting investment.
This Land & Sea Carbon Shaft complements the Equinox by further enhancing it’s lightness and all-terrain abilities.
The Land & Sea Carbon Shaft ‘Lower’ is a single piece to replace the lower rod of the stock Minelab Equinox shaft, ideal for underwater and land detecting.
This lower shaft is designed only for use with the Detect-Ed LS Carbon Shaft ‘Upper’.
- Minelab Equinox 600
- Minelab Equinox 800
- Upper Shaft Length: 32.5″ (approx.)
- Lower Shaft Length: 24.25″ (approx.)
- Anodized Aluminium Arm Cup and Stand fits on 7/8″ or 22mm diameter shaft.
- 100% Carbon Fiber – Red-Belly Black Carbon with a matte finish, for greater scratch resistance
- 35% Lighter – Than stock Equinox upper shaft (120g vs 186g)
- 50% Lighter – Than stock Equinox lower shaft (50g vs 100g)
- Collapses Shorter – Shortens to 170mm shorter (overall length)
- Shortened Position – Ideal for water use and transport
- New Clamp System – Custom plastic injection moulded clamp system extremely durable and hard clamping design suitable for lower rods 19-20mm
- High-grade Stainless Steel – Stainless 316 hardware for corrosion resistance
- Fully Extends – Lengthens to original length for normal use
- Durable – Matte-finished Carbon for far greater scratch resistant than its glossy counterparts
- No Wobble – Provides a strong, crisp swing
- Unique Hole-less design – When assembled the LS-Carbon upper shaft has no exposed holes for pins or arm cuff adjustments, this means the shafts gets very little dirt or sand inside it while out detecting and contributes to it’s very sleek look and unmatched structural integrity.
- Easy Installation – Simply remove your control pod (with the hex key we provide), remove the arm cuff, install them on your Detect-Ed carbon shaft and slide in your existing lower shaft and coil
- Drainage System – Easy drainage hole for water detecting and cleaning.
- Eliminates Coil Ear wear – Custom coil connector design significantly reduces Coil Ear wear which means your Coil Ears are less likely to snap.
- Warranty – 1 Year.
Detect-Ed Alloy Arm Cuff Includes:
- Anodized Aluminium Arm Cup and Stand
- 2 x Aluminium Tube Clamp sets
- 4 x 316 Marine Grade Low-Profile Stainless Bolts
- 4 x 316 Marine Grade Nyloc Nuts
- 1 x Webbed Velcro Arm Strap
- 1 x Hex Key Tool
- 1 x Spanner Tool
- 1 x Adhesive Foam Padding
Well made. Lightweight.
A pleasure to do business with.