In this informative 100 pages book, author Clive James Clynick shares his many years of worldwide detecting experience with the reader.
- Developing your “Treasure Awareness”
- Discovering and Applying Your Machine’s Strengths and Capabilities
- Advanced Shoreline Site Analysis: Grades, Strata and Classification
- Roland “The King” Dalcourt: What Makes A Top Pro?
- Understanding And Applying “Wide Net / Narrow Mesh”
- Anatomy of a Site “Breakthrough”
- From Observation to Action
- Combining Tools, Skills and Methods
- Skill-Building, Adaptability and Versatility
- …and much more!
(101 pgs. 8.5 X 5.5 softbound)