In this informative book author Clive James Clynick shares his many years of worldwide water detecting experience with the reader. You get tips on equipment choices and equipment handling, getting the most from your water detector, site selection and site “reading”, pulse induction (PI) and all-metal methods, how to consistently find jewelry in the water, traveling tips, and more. Illustrated.
- Equipment choices and equipment handling.
- Getting the most from your water detector.
- Site selection and site “reading”.
- Pulse induction and all-metal methods.
- Understanding shorelines and water conditions.
- How to consistently find valuable jewelry in the water.
- Traveling with equipment.
- Hunting resorts abroad.
- Island-by-island guide to detecting in the Caribbean.
- 92 Pages