90 pages including the following detailed chapters on how to get the best out of the CTX 3030 on the beach and in the shallow water.
- CTX 3030 quick start guide
- Navigating the function buttons.
- Smart coil beach tests.
- Target cursor placements on the Detect screen.
- Rejecting common beach finds.
- Auto versus manual sensitivity settings.
- Target Trace explained.
- The all metals mode and reverse hunting.
- Common beach target FE /CO numbers.
- Advanced beach mode settings.
- Custom beach patterns.
- Beach and shallow water hunting tips.