Tesoro Cibola Metal Detector with 9″ x 8″ Concentric Coil, Coil Cover, Pole Assembly With Pole Lock, Instruction Manual, 9v Battery.
The Cibola (pronounced see-bow-lah) combines H.O.T. circuitry with turn-on-and-go simplicity.
It is designed for the treasure hunter that does not want to bother with too many controls.
- 19″ x 8″ Search Coil
- Coil Cover
The Cibola is named after one of the fabled seven cities of gold that the conquistadors were searching after and will simplify the search for any treasures to be found.
The Cibola’s main search mode is an ED 120 Silent Search discriminate. A threshold-based All Metal is accessed by the Push Button Pinpoint mode.
The ease of use for the Cibola makes it the perfect detector for both the metal detecting novice as well as the treasure hunter that has been around for a while.
- MicroMAX Design
- VLF 14 kHz Frequency
- One Drop-in 9V Battery
- Variable Threshold
- Ultra-lightweight Design
- 11×8 Widescan Coil
- 3-Piece Knockdown Pole
- Operating Frequency – 14.3 kHz, 14.5 kHz, 14.7 kHz
- Searchcoil Type – Widescan
- Searchcoil Size – 11 x 8
- Searchcoil Family – Delta
- Cable Length – Approx. 3′
- Audio Frequency – Approx. 293 Hz or VCO
- Audio Output – 1 1/2″ speaker and headphone jack
- Headphone Compatibility – 1/4″ stereo plug
- Weight (may vary slightly) – 2.2 lbs
- Battery Requirement – One 9 Volt DC (alkaline)
- Battery Life (typical) – 10 to 20 hours
- Optimum Temp. Range – 30° to 100° F
- Optimum Humidity – 0 to 75% R.H.
- Operating Modes – Pinpoint All Metal, Silent Search Discriminate