Steve’s Detector Rods Carbon Upper & Lower Rod for Minelab Equinox 600 | 800 Metal Detector
This standard upper shaft for the Minelab Equinox includes 4 cuff-adjustment holes, and one hole for the control-box handle (in the same positions as the stock Minelab shaft). The shaft also includes a heavy duty, adjustable, removable clamping cam lock, and a rubber end cap. One piece construction eliminates wobble.
Our lower rods for the Minelab Equinox are slightly longer than the factory rods, but with the spring button clip located at the same position (22 3/4″ from the end of the rod) as on the factory rod. This design allows a slightly longer section of the lower rod to remain inserted in the middle rod, as compared to the factory rod, when both are adjusted to the same position. The result is improved stability, which — along with being 11% lighter than the factory rod — is among the improvements engineered into our rod.
- Shaft Length Upper: 34 7/8 in.
- Shaft Weight Upper: 4.81 oz. (136 g)
- Rod Length Lower: 26 in.
- Rod Weight Lower: 2.9 oz. (82 g)
- Material: Carbon-fiber (3K, twill pattern, glossy finish)
- Cam Lock material: Injection-molded Plastic (nylon)
- End Cap Material: Rubber
- Lower End of Rod (Clevis): Delrin
- Washer Material: Rubber
- Minelab’s Equinox 600|800