Steve’s Detector Rods Carbon Lower Rod for Minelab Equinox 600 | 800 Metal Detector
These lower rods for the Minelab Equinox are slightly longer than the factory rods, but with the spring button clip located at the same position (22 3/4″ from the end of the rod) as on the factory rod. This design allows a slightly longer section of the lower rod to remain inserted in the middle rod, as compared to the factory rod, when both are adjusted to the same position. The result is improved stability, which — along with being 11% lighter than the factory rod — is among the improvements engineered into this rod.
- Rod Length: 26 in.
- Rod Weight: 2.9 oz. (82 g)
- Material: Carbon-fiber (twill pattern, glossy finish)
- Lower End of Rod (Clevis): Delrin
- Washer Material: Rubber
- Colors: Black, Red, Green, Blue
- Minelab’s Equinox 600|800