By Clive James Clynick
These proven methods for choosing, assessing and examining treasure hunting locations will help you to become a more accurate and effective treasure hunter. Topics include:
- “Site-reading” for gold.
- Guesstimating” the potential of sites based upon key factors.
- Recognizing “hotspots” within sites.
- Versatility and on-site problem solving.
- Assessing and working difficult or previously hunted sites.
- Understanding strata, “precipitate” and shore grades.
- Learning from what’s in the ground.
- Building your skills “kit.”
- Assessing resort and beach sites from photographs.
- Working sites with dense trash or iron.
- Using your time in the field effectively.
(84 pages, 8.5 x 5.5)