Clive James Clynick is the author of ten previous treasure hunting books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book Mr. Clynick draws on his 30 years of detecting experience and that of top pros worldwide to produce this advanced guide for the serious water and shoreline treasure hunter.
- Pro-level equipment handling tips.
- Advanced site selection and analysis.
- Spotting and acting upon site patterns.
- Success in heavily-worked conditions.
- Using multiple machines accurately.
- “Edge Hunting”
- Post-storm detecting.
- “Beating the best.”
- Underwater methods.
- Traveling to detect.
- Pro-level beach hunting tips
(94 pages, 8.5 x 5.5 softbound)