This is the NEWLY Updated RnB Innovations Battery from 2900 mA/H to 3100 mA/H!
It is Compatible with the following Minelab Metal Detectors including: E-Trac, Explorer SE Pro, Explorer 2, Quattro MP, Explorer XS, Explorer S, and Safari.
Now you can Save a Ton on Battery Cost. Never buy an Alkaline Battery again. This is a RNB item Part Number: “ML-3100″.
Experience the the World’s First Li-Ion Batt Pack for these Great Minelab Machines.
(Minelab Uses the same Li-ion Technology with their new CTX 3030)
Includes the following FREE items
- Smart Home Charger
- Car Charger
- One Year Unconditional Warranty
- Our Rechargeable Batt Pack is 12.5 volts. The Minelab Rechargeable is 9.6 volts. “It Does Matter”
- Our ML-3100 Weighs Only 10.47oz. The Minelab Slimpack Weighs 14.72oz.
- Charges in Less than 2 hours and will Hold 97% of that Charge in a Year!
- High Capacity Lithium-ion Delivers Long Life Run Time with Fade-Free Power!
- Smart Home Charger Shuts Off Automatically when fully Charged @ 12.5v shows a Green L.E.D.
- Optional 12v Smart Car Charger works the Same as the Home Charger.
- Hunt for Days on a Single Charge.
- One Year Unconditional Warranty.
Compatible Metal Detectors
- Minelab E-TRAC
- Minelab Explorer II
- Minelab Explorer S
- Minelab Explorer SE
- Minelab Explorer SE PRO
- Minelab Explorer XS
- Minelab Quattro MP
- Minelab Safari
Field Test – RB Innovations new Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
I obtained a new RNB Innovations Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery for my Minelab Explorer (they work in the E-Trac and Safari as well).
I got it just in time to try out on my week long road trip last week. I must say I was quite impressed with how long it held a charge! I put it through some rigorous testing…. I charged it for 2 hours before the beginning of my trip, and came home 1 week later with nearly 30 hours hunt time on it and it still shows about 3/4 charge on my meter.
I did not go easy on it either! I hunted for most of that 30 hours in very trashy parks and beaches and in cold weather…. 2 things that kill battery life of a lesser battery. I left my detector in the back of my truck during a few nights when the overnight temp dipped well into the low to mid 30’s and it came to life with a full charge each time I started hunting in the morning. NMh rechargeables would always seemed to lose their charge partially when they got real cold.
It sure was nice not having to carry a couple extra battery packs with me each time I was out hunting – especially on the beach when I walked 3-4 miles away from my truck. Car charger works great, and the coax plug is larger in size to prevent accidental charging with a NMh charger which isn’t recommended.
All thumbs up for this great battery!!!
Take care and HH,