Carry your Quest XPointer everywhere! Xpointer is an extremely useful tool for any serious detectorist.
- Woven Holster
- Belt Clip Lanyard
- Lesche Right Serrated Digging Tool
- Lesche Digging Tool Sheath
This small, rugged device traces the target after you first dig. It features audible and vibrating alarms, so you can use the X-Pointer without removing headphones.
Microprocessor circuitry ensures maximum sensitivity and requires no adjustments or fine tuning.
Additional features include a 3 inch ruler on the probe for you to measure the size of your finds such as rings and coins or relics.
An LED flashlight to assist with low-light hunting, a woven belt holster for easy portability, and anti-slip piece helps you hold it tighter during scraping.
The Quest X-Pointer is also water-resistant, so you can use it in virtually any weather conditions. This versatile tool can even be used to find metal pipes or detect the nails in wall studs.
* We designed the X pointer to be water resistant during daily use. You do not need to cover the buzzer cover to wash the detector after hunting. You also do not need to worry about the LED flashlight getting water on it.
* The Gorilla tough coil wiring technology offers you the real hunter’s experience which will not give a false alarm during scraping for targets.
* The RAIT Ratio Alarm Indication Technology will allow the audio or vibration alert frequency to increase as the tip gets closer to the target.
Place your order today and discover what’s hidden beneath the surface.
- Speeds recovery with precise tracking
- Automatically adjusts for maximum sensitivity
- Audible and vibrating alarms as you close in
- LED flashlight for low-light conditions
- Water-resistant design
- Alert after 3 minutes of stand-by
- Low battery alert
- Auto calibration
- Alarm mode adjustment button