Clive James Clynick is the author of some 17 previous detecting books and numerous articles.
In this detailed and informative book he shares his 35 -plus years of treasure hunting experience with the reader to create this unique guide to successful searching with the Minleab CTX 3030.
- Basic CTX 3030 Handling and Care: Avoiding Damage.
- Understanding and Using the CTX’s Strengths.
- Improving Your Accuracy with the “In Keeping” Method.
- Modding “Jay’s Gold Program.”
- Clive’s CTX 3030 Gold Program & Method.
- Beach and Inland Gold Hunting with the CTX 3030.
- Bringing Up Targets in Dense Iron with the CTX 3030.
- Running the CTX “Hot:” Mediating Noise.
- Auto Versus Manual Sensitivity.
- Bench, Nail and Proximity Testing.
- CTX Ergonomics, Stock and 17″ Coil.
- Top CTX Hunters Speak.
- Site Skill Building.