Nokta Makro The Legend SMF Metal Detector w/ Wireless Headphones
Factory Included Items:
- The Legend Metal Detector
- Waterproof 11″ DD Search Coil and Cover
- Bluetooth aptX™ Low Latency Headphones
- USB Charging & Data Cable
- The Legend Cap
- True Simultaneous Multi-Frequency
- Easy Operation: Saves valuable detecting time and makes the device suitable for novice as well as experienced detectorists.
- 2 Multi and 5 Single Frequency (5, 10, 15, 20, & 40 kHz)
- 4 Search Modes (Park, Field, Beach, & Gold)
- Beach Mode has 2 multi modes: Wet for saltwater and wet sand and Dry
- Advanced Discrimination Settings: All Metal.Ground Effect Off.Ferrous Off.Custom (Notch Discrimination)
- Recovery Speed Settings: Enables you to detect smaller targets among trash by adjusting the speed of target response.
- Adjustable Threshold: Lets you set the threshold level and frequency in every mode.
- 60 Target ID Segments
- Depth Indication
- 4 Custom User Profiles: Save your favorite settings for different locations and/or targets.
- Adjustable Shaft
- Clock and Usage time tracker
- Sturdy, Light, Compact: Weighs about 3lbs
- 11″ DD Coil comes standard: 6″ coil included with Pro Pack, and a 13″ compatible coil optional
- 60 Target IDs & Harmonic Tones: Accurate Target IDs and harmonic tones with adjustable frequencies allow you to identify targets easily.
- Vibration: The Legend will vibrate upon detection of target! Ideal for the hearing impaired users as well as for detection
- Bluetooth Compatible
- Ground Balance: Automatic, Manual, Tracking
- FerroCheck: Detect less modern trash.
- Frequency Shift & Noise Cancellation: Get rid of EMI easily.
- Battery Life: 8 – 20 hours, settings dependant. Rechargeable
- Backlight & LED Flashlight – An awesome feature for those night hunts!
- Built-in Lipo Battery – Easily charge it with a USB charger or powerbank.
- Retractable Shaft – Shaft retracts down to (25″). Great for easy transport and storage.
- IP68: Fully submersible up to 3 meters (10ft) and protected from total dust ingress.
- Online Firmware Updates – Stay up-to-date with firmware updates (via USB on PC) and get the most out of your detector.