The X-TERRA 705 Gold Pack detector features features “True Digital” VFLEX technology, Four preset detecting patterns, Two Pinpoint Modes, Target ID stability, Positive transflective LCD display, Depth indicators, and Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing.
This detector can be used for gold prospecting as well as for coin & treasure hunting, simply by switching between available pre-programmed modes. With both Gold Prospecting and Coin & Treasure Modes you get a gold detector plus coin, treasure & relic detector all in one!
- Serious Detecting Camo Bag Metal Detector Finds Bag with 42″ Waist Belt – camouflage metal detector finds bag with adjustable waist belt.
- Serious Detecting All-Purpose Padded Carry Bag for Metal Detector & Accessories – black padded all-purpose carry bag to protect your metal detector and accessories.
- Serious Detecting Camo Cap for Metal Detecting – camouflage metal detecting hat with Serious Detecting logo.
- Gold Buddy Ultra-Lite Detector Pick with Super Magnet – The perfect tool for the detectorist! Lite weight plated steel. Over all length is 13.5″. 7″ head. 2 1/4″ wide scraping blade.
Factory Included Items:
- 5″ x 10″ (18.75kHz) Double D Search Coil
- Arm Rest Strap
- Instruction Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
- Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Pack Metal Detector with 5” x 10” Search Coil
- Minelab’s proprietary “True Digital” VFLEX technology- the new class of single frequency detectors allowing you to change the frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low, mid and high frequency coils- all 7 X-TERRA accessory coils can be used with the X-TERRA 705.
- Automatic/Manual Ground Balancing- Tracking and now with Tracking Ground Balance Offset adjustment. This creates a performance advantage in certain areas such as wet/dry sand transition and hot rock locations, by setting the balance slightly positive or negative.
- Four preset detecting patterns- that can also be customised plus All-Metal mode.
- Adjustable Iron Mask- designed for Prospecting Mode. This feature allows you to find desirable targets lying close to ferrous metals.
- Threshold tone- for more accurate target ID interpretation.
- Two Pinpoint Modes- Auto and Sizing. With the new Sizing feature, the user gets valuable information on target characteristics including shape and size with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target ID stability- precise, solid responsiveness in high-trash areas enabling you to efficiently and effectively search sites with a high concentration of junk.
- Positive transflective LCD display- providing a back light only in dim light conditions enabling better screen visibility in poor lighting whilst saving battery charge in well lit conditions.
- Depth indicators- update continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight balanced design (only 1.3kgs) so you can enjoy detecting for longer periods.