Minelab X-TERRA 505 Metal Detector with 9″ (7.5kHz) Waterproof Search Coil, Detector Stand and Arm Rest Strap.
The X-TERRA 505 detector features “True Digital” VFLEX technology, Increased Ground Balance capability range, Extra detecting pattern, Choice of Tone ID’s, Larger discrimination range, Increased Noise Cancel range, Threshold adjustment, Fast recovery Pin-Point, Depth indicator, an Positive reflective LCD display.
Factory Included Items:
- 9″ (7.5kHz) Waterproof Search Coil
- Arm Rest Strap
- Instruction Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
- Detector Stand
- Minelab’s proprietary “True Digital” VFLEX technology- the new class of single frequency detectors you can change the operating frequency simply by changing coils.
- Compatible with low frequency (LF) 3kHz coils as well as medium 7kHz and high frequencies 18.75kHz. The LF coil option is ideal for hunting large, deep targets. All seven X-TERRACoils can now be used on the X-TERRA 505.
- Increased Ground Balance capability range- now (0-50), allowing the user to adjust to ground mineralization.
- Extra detecting pattern- now features three preset detecting patterns, that can also be customised, plus All Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2,3 or 4 Tone ID’s plus Multi-tone Target ID (19) response options increasing your flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Larger discrimination range- allowing for finer discrimination of high conductive targets.
- Increased Noise Cancel range- now 5 manual settings, allowing greater choice of detecting channel. Increased Target Volume Adjust range, now (0-30), allowing better target response.
- Threshold adjustment- with a range of -5 to 25, allowing the user to set threshold to level where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Fast recovery Pin-Point- with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Depth indicator- updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Runs on just 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight- balanced design (only 1.3kgs).