Minelab SDC 2300 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector
Minelab SDC 2300 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector with waterproof 8″ Monoloop Coil, Coil Cover, and NiCAD & NiMH Computer Controlled Smart Charging Station.
The SDC 2300 features a Rugged Design tested to military standards, Waterproof Capability, Easy Patch Hunting, MPF (Multi Period Fast) technology, and Built-in speaker. This compact waterproof detector comes with easy-to-use controls and is assembly-free. Quickly find more gold patches and more gold nuggets!
This amazing SDC 2300 was field tested by Minelab professional testers in real gold fields (heavily mineralized) and delivered proven results.
Only 2 left in stock
SKU: 3230-0001 Categories: Military Discount, Gold Metal Detectors, Minelab Metal Detectors GTIN: 811493014777 Brand: Minelab
Active or Retired Military can receive a 15% discount on the purchase of Minelab SDC 2300 metal detector by using the promotional code “ML15” at checkout (can not be used with metal detector bundles).
Please email a copy of DD 214 or Driver’s License with Veteran displayed on it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minelab SDC 2300 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector Pulse Indication Prospecting
Find elusive sub-gram nuggets on land & underwater!
The SDC 2300 is a high performance mid-range gold detector, perfect for chasing down those elusive sub-gram nuggets on land and underwater. This compact waterproof detector comes with easy-to-use controls and is assembly-free.
Quickly find more gold patches and more gold nuggets!
This amazing SDC 2300 was field tested by Minelab professional testers in real gold fields (heavily mineralised) and delivered proven results. “SDC 2300 strikes gold in field test land previously hunted by another (brand) midrange machine” – Minelab field tester
- Compact- Folds to small portable size, 8.5” (216mm) by 15.7” (400mm). Fits into carry-on luggage and most backpacks.
- Waterproof Capability- Fully submersible to 10’ (3m) for detecting riverbeds and shorelines, allowing you to transition with ease from land to water.
- Rugged & Assembly Free- Military grade construction, one piece detector designed to perform in the toughest conditions. No assembly required.
- Easy Patch Hunting- Search quickly and efficiently in hard to reach and remote places to find those elusive gold bearing clustered deposits.
- MPF (Multi Period Fast) technology- incorporates extremely fast Pulse Induction switching between Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) detector signals. Therefore minimal residual transmit signal is present during the receive cycle, enabling clear sharp detection of very small gold.
|Frequency/Transmission||Pulse Induction, Multi Period Fast (MPF)|
|Coil (standard)||8″ Monoloop|
|Audio Output||Built-in speaker & Koss waterproof headphones (not supplied)|
|Headphones Supplied||Koss 100 ohm headphones (supplied)|
|Visual Display||LED lights|
|Detect Modes||Normal (1-5 Sensitivity range) & Salt (1-3 Sensitivity range)|
|Audio tone||Low, High|
|Ground Balance / Type||Automatic Ground Tracking (AGT) Fast Ground Balance|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Normal (1-5 Sensitivity range) & Salt (1-3 Sensitivity range)|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Automatic scanning|
|Threshold||9 audio levels|
|Battery||4 x C-cell 1.2V 5000mAh Rechargeable (supplied with charger) 1.5V Alkaline (not supplied)|
|Low battery alert||visual LED indicator|
|Length||Extended: 1500mm (59.1″) Collapsed: 400mm (15.7”)|
|Warranty||3 years control box & coil|
SDC 2300 beats any other mid-range: Anything less is a gamble
Minelab quality, one-piece assembly free design- The SDC 2300’s mechanical platform is seriously designed and tested to military standards. Our R&D experts have picked the best suitable materials and ensured the product is easy to maneuver and operate.
Minelab SDC 2300 Videos
SDC 2300 Finds Gold in Field Test
SDC 2300 Child’s Play
|Dimensions||22 × 10 × 5.5 in|
|Metal Detector Type|