Find elusive sub-gram nuggets on land & underwater!
The SDC 2300 is a high performance mid-range gold detector, perfect for chasing down those elusive sub-gram nuggets on land and underwater. This compact waterproof detector comes with easy-to-use controls and is assembly-free.
Quickly find more gold patches and more gold nuggets!
This amazing SDC 2300 was field tested by Minelab professional testers in real gold fields (heavily mineralised) and delivered proven results. “SDC 2300 strikes gold in field test land previously hunted by another (brand) midrange machine” – Minelab field tester
- Pair of SDC Waterproof Headphones.
- Compact- Folds to small portable size, 8.5” (216mm) by 15.7” (400mm). Fits into carry-on luggage and most backpacks.
- Waterproof Capability- Fully submersible to 10’ (3m) for detecting riverbeds and shorelines, allowing you to transition with ease from land to water.
- Rugged & Assembly Free- Military grade construction, one piece detector designed to perform in the toughest conditions. No assembly required.
- Easy Patch Hunting- Search quickly and efficiently in hard to reach and remote places to find those elusive gold bearing clustered deposits.
- MPF (Multi Period Fast) technology- incorporates extremely fast Pulse Induction switching between Transmit (Tx) and Receive (Rx) detector signals. Therefore minimal residual transmit signal is present during the receive cycle, enabling clear sharp detection of very small gold.