Minelab Safari Pro Pack Metal Detector
Minelab Safari Pro Pack Metal Detector with waterproof 11″ DD Coil, Coil Cover, Minelab RPG Headphones, NiMH Battery, Detector Stand, and Armrest Strap.
The Safari Pro Pack detector features Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology, Four pre-programmed detection modes, Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators, Trash Density indicator, Target Volume Adjust, Noise Cancel, and an Intuitive menu interface.
This detector combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding both simplicity and performance. Safari uses advanced digital filtering to eliminate the influence of ground signals automatically so you can experience easy, seamless detecting whatever the field conditions.
Out of stock
Notify me when item is back in stock.
SKU: 3218-0116 Categories: Military Discount, All Purpose Metal Detectors, Minelab Metal Detectors Tags: Metal Detecting, Detector, Detecting, Metal Detector, Metal GTIN: 811493014302 Brand: Minelab
Active or Retired Military can receive a 15% discount on the purchase of Minelab Safari Pro Pack metal detector by using the promotional code “ML15” at checkout (can not be used with metal detector bundles).
Please email a copy of DD 214 or Driver’s License with Veteran displayed on it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minelab Safari Pro Pack with 11″ Search Coil Headphones and Rechargeable Battery
Go Pro! Now you can detect for longer by using the rechargeable battery as your main power source, and keep the AA pack as a backup.
You can also use the supplied headphones to cut out more environmental noise and pick up faint target signals of even more treasures.
Hidden treasures are now within reach with Safari! Powered by Minelab’s Full Band Spectrum (FBS) multiple frequency technology, the Safari combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding both simplicity and performance.
Safari uses advanced digital filtering to eliminate the influence of ground signals automatically so you can experience easy, seamless detecting whatever the field conditions.
With its High Trash Density setting, Target Ids and audio tones are updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets fast!
This improves the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in a trashy environment and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target found.
Discover the adventure and excitement of detecting with a Safari today!
- 11″ Double D Search Coil
- 11″ Double D Coil Cover
- Battery Holder, fits 8 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Minelab NIMH Battery
- Nimh Battery Charger
- Minelab RPG Headphones
- Standard 3 Year Warranty
- Detector Stand
- Armrest Strap
- Safari Instruction Manual
- Safari Quick Start Guide
- Trial Subscription to Lost Treasure Magazine
- FBS multiple frequency technology- Full Band Spectrum transmits a broad range of 28 frequencies from 1.5 kHz to 100 kHz.
- Ultra-lightweight 11″ Double-D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four pre-programmed detection modes- Coin; Coin/Jewelery; Relic and All Metal. Each individual mode contains the optimum settings for identifying the characteristics of your preferred targets, allowing you to maximise your time in the field.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators- for more accurate detection press the pinpoint button and watch the Safari zone-in on the precise location of that precious target.
- Trash Density- High ensures fewer false signals experienced in typical coin and relic environments so you don’t waste time digging for junk, while low is ideal for clean sites to make sure you don’t miss anything.
- Target Volume Adjust- adapts target signal volume to suit user preference.
- Noise Cancel- automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting.
- Intuitive menu interface- for fast and easy access and adjustment.
- Robust, well balanced design and long lower shaft for comfortable detecting over longer period
|Application||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach|
|Frequency/Transmission||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 – 100kHz|
|Coil (standard)||11″ Double-D lightweight, waterproof.|
|Audio Output||Internal speaker & 6.35mm (1/4″) headphone jack.|
|Headphones Supplied||Minelab RPG Headphones Included|
|Visual Display||Large monochrome 70mm x 40mm (2.8″ x 1.5″) LCD with adjustable contrast.|
|Memory||Press and hold power button to restore factory settings.|
|Depth Indication||Depth gauge shows estimated depth of target.|
|Detect Modes||4 Preset (Coin, Coin/Jewellery, Relic & All Metal) & 4 programable.|
|Discrimination||Notch Discrimination with 51 segment.|
|Audio tone||Conductive & ferrous audio response.|
|Ground Balance||Automatic ground compensation – advanced digital filtering. Linear -10 to 40 Discrimination options & custom select Discrimination.|
|Ground Balance Type||–|
|Trash Density||(2) Low & High.|
|Pinpoint||Non-motion with audio and visual indicators.|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Fully automatic & manual adjustable (0 to 20).|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Automatic.|
|Threshold||Adjustable (0 to 40).|
|Target Volume Adjust||Adjustable (0 to 20).|
|Battery||8xAA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH/NiCad (NiMH included with Pro Pack).|
|Low battery alert||Visual alert.|
|Length||1050mm – 1370mm (43″ – 54″).|
|Weight||1.65kg (3.6lbs) (ex. battery).|
|Warranty||3 years control box & coil.|
The previous Minelab part number for this detector was 3218-0112.
|Dimensions||22 × 16.5.5 × 5.5 in|
|Metal Detector Type|
|Frequency / Transmission|
|Target Volume Adjust|
|Low battery alert|