Minelab Safari Pro Pack Metal Detector Audio Bundle
Minelab Safari Pro Pack Metal Detector Audio Bundle with waterproof 11″ DD Coil, Coil Cover, Minelab RPG Headphones, DetectorPro Gray Ghost Headphones, The Lesche Digger, Treasure Wise Deluxe Carry Bag, Minelab Control Box Cover, NiMH Battery, Battery Charging Station, and Battery Holder.
The Safari Pro Pack detector features Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology, Four pre-programmed detection modes, Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators, Trash Density indicator, Target Volume Adjust, Noise Cancel, and an Intuitive menu interface.
Only 1 left in stockCompare
SKU: 3218-0116 B0002 Categories: All Purpose Metal Detectors, Minelab Safari Tags: Metal Detecting, Detector, Detecting, Metal Detector, Metal Brand: Minelab
Minelab Safari Pro Pack Metal Detector Audio Bundle
Go Pro! Now you can detect for longer by using the rechargeable battery as your main power source, and keep the AA pack as a backup.
You can also use the supplied headphones to cut out more environmental noise and pick up faint target signals of even more treasures.
Hidden treasures are now within reach with Safari! Powered by Minelab’s Full Band Spectrum (FBS) multiple frequency technology, the Safari combines deep, sensitive and accurate detecting for anyone demanding both simplicity and performance.
Safari uses advanced digital filtering to eliminate the influence of ground signals automatically so you can experience easy, seamless detecting whatever the field conditions.
With its High Trash Density setting, Target Ids and audio tones are updated when sweeping over closely spaced targets fast!
This improves the recovery of deeply buried high conductivity targets in a trashy environment and allows you to more accurately identify the type of target found.
Discover the adventure and excitement of detecting with a Safari today!
- 11″ Double D Search Coil
- 11″ Double D Coil Cover
- Battery Holder, with 8 AA Alkaline Batteries
- Minelab RPG Headphones
- Standard 3 Year Warranty
- Detector Stand
- Armrest Strap
- Safari Instruction Manual
- Safari Quick Start Guide
- Trial Subscription to Lost Treasure Magazine
Serious Detecting Included Accessory Package
- RPG PH100R Headphones – The Minelab RPG headphones, which come with a 1/4″ (6.35 mm) jack, are ideal for metal detecting. They have adjustable headband and left and right channel volume controls. Use them to hear the deeper, fainter targets you might miss without metal detector headphones.
- DetectorPro Gray Ghost Headphones – Now for the first time there is a serious alternative to the many headphones available in the past for metal detecting. Our new Gray Ghost® Headphones have been custom designed specifically for metal detector users. Start hearing those “ghost signals” others are missing.
- NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack – Rechargeable battery pack for the Minelab FBS series. Its slim, lightweight design makes it perfect for metal detecting.
- NiMH Battery Charger – This charger is suitable to use for charging the NiMH batteries for use with the Minelab Eureka Gold, Safari, Explorer SE Pro, E-TRAC, Musketeer Advantage and Sovereign GT metal detector using a 110V source.
- The Lesche Digger – is a premium quality tool designed to easily cut through roots and tough ground conditions. Safely and easily recover valuable targets with ease. Includes cordura sheath.
- Minelab Carry Bag – This padded, heavy-duty water-resistant black cordura bag has ample room for your metal detector without having to break your detector down. The wider coil end has room to fit most Large size coils. It also has a Large zippered side pocket for your treasure hunting accessories.
- Minelab Control Box Cover – The Minelab rain cover provides protection from the elements, so you can go detecting in all weather conditions! Velcro is used to ensure a snug fit, giving protection against light rain, dust and minor bumps and scratches.
- FBS multiple frequency technology- Full Band Spectrum transmits a broad range of 28 frequencies from 1.5 kHz to 100 kHz.
- Ultra-lightweight 11″ Double-D waterproof coil combines high performance, great depth and sharp pinpointing.
- Four pre-programmed detection modes- Coin; Coin/Jewelery; Relic and All Metal. Each individual mode contains the optimum settings for identifying the characteristics of your preferred targets, allowing you to maximise your time in the field.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators- for more accurate detection press the pinpoint button and watch the Safari zone-in on the precise location of that precious target.
- Trash Density- High ensures fewer false signals experienced in typical coin and relic environments so you don’t waste time digging for junk, while low is ideal for clean sites to make sure you don’t miss anything.
- Target Volume Adjust- adapts target signal volume to suit user preference.
- Noise Cancel- automatically selects the quietest, most stable channel for detecting.
- Intuitive menu interface- for fast and easy access and adjustment.
- Robust, well balanced design and long lower shaft for comfortable detecting over longer period
|Application||Coin, Relic, Jewellery & Beach|
|Frequency/Transmission||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 – 100kHz|
|Coil (standard)||11″ Double-D lightweight, waterproof.|
|Audio Output||Internal speaker & 6.35mm (1/4″) headphone jack.|
|Headphones Supplied||Includes RPG PH100R Headphones, and DetectorPro Gray Ghost Headphones|
|Visual Display||Large monochrome 70mm x 40mm (2.8″ x 1.5″) LCD with adjustable contrast.|
|Memory||Press and hold power button to restore factory settings.|
|Depth Indication||Depth gauge shows estimated depth of target.|
|Detect Modes||4 Preset (Coin, Coin/Jewellery, Relic & All Metal) & 4 programable.|
|Discrimination||Notch Discrimination with 51 segment.|
|Audio tone||Conductive & ferrous audio response.|
|Ground Balance||Automatic ground compensation – advanced digital filtering. Linear -10 to 40 Discrimination options & custom select Discrimination.|
|Ground Balance Type||–|
|Trash Density||(2) Low & High.|
|Pinpoint||Non-motion with audio and visual indicators.|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Fully automatic & manual adjustable (0 to 20).|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Automatic.|
|Threshold||Adjustable (0 to 40).|
|Target Volume Adjust||Adjustable (0 to 20).|
|Battery||8xAA Alkaline or rechargeable NiMH/NiCad, Included|
|Low battery alert||Visual alert.|
|Length||1050mm – 1370mm (43″ – 54″).|
|Weight||1.65kg (3.6lbs) (ex. battery).|
|Warranty||3 years control box & coil.|
The previous Minelab part number for this detector was 3218-0112.
|Dimensions||22 x 16.5 x 11 in|
|Metal Detector Type|
|Frequency / Transmission|
|Target Volume Adjust|
|Low battery alert|