Minelab Pro-Find 20 PinPointer with Belt Holster.
Locate coins, rings, treasure and gold with speed and accuracy.
The PRO-FIND 20 pinpointer allows you to accurately locate buried targets in holes, where a metal detector coil doesn’t fit. This results in smaller holes, less environmental disruption and faster target recovery time.
Minelab Pro Find 20 Pinpointer includes:
- PRO-FIND 20 pinpointer
- Included Belt Holster
- Multi-language instructions
- Splash proof design – Rugged, splash proof design for rainy conditions. The perfect companion for a waterproof detector.
- Audio and vibration indication – Audio tones intensify as the probe approaches the target, making target location easier than ever. Vibration Response lets you feel the target signal, even when Audio Indication is turned off.
- High visibility – with lost-alarm – The PRO-FIND is bright and easily visible, so you won’t leave it behind after you dig.
- Holster included – A tough, semi-rigid holster attaches to any belt to keep your PRO-FIND at the ready.
- Finding Targets – The PRO-FIND 20 pinpointer allows you to accurately locate buried targets in holes, where a metal detector coil doesn’t fit. This means you can dig smaller holes, cause less environmental disruption and recover targets much faster.
- DIF Technology – Minelab’s Detector Interference Free (DIF) technology significantly reduces interference with an operating metal detector, when the pinpointer is switched off, by disengaging the pinpointer coil’s magnetic field.
- Handy Lost-Alarm – PRO-FIND series pinpointers feature a useful lost-alarm that will sound after a period of inactive use. This makes it easy to locate your forgotten pinpointer, even in long grass, so you never leave it behind!
- DIF Detector Interference Free technology
The advanced design of the PRO-FIND 20 removes false signals and noise, commonly associated with other pinpointers. DIF technology eliminates interference with an operating metal detector, when it is switched off, by disengaging the coil’s magnetic field.
|Length||9.3 in (237 mm)|
|Diameter||1.6 in (41 mm) base, 0.8 in (20 mm) probe|
|Weight with Battery||6.82 oz (193.5 g)|
|Battery||9 volt PP3 (not included)|
|Battery Life||30 hours nominal (alkaline battery)|