Minelab GPZ 7000 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector
Minelab GPZ 7000 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector with waterproof 14″ x 13″ Super‑D Configuration Coil, Coil Cover, Koss Headphones, WM10 Wireless Headphone Module, and Minelab Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack.
This exciting detector has many versatile features and new technologies, including wireless audio, integrated GPS and a weatherproof platform. With Extreme Gold Depth capability, Maximum Gold Sensitivity, Precision Ground Balance, and Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT)- the innovative GPZ 7000 takes gold detecting to a new level of performance. With easy page navigation for detecting and mapping functions, and icons showing settings at a glance, you’ll be an expert in no time!
Only 1 left in stock
SKU: 3301-0001 Categories: Military Discount, Gold Metal Detectors, Minelab Metal Detectors Tags: Metal Detecting, Detector, Detecting, Metal Detector, Metal, GPZ GTIN: 811493015675 Brand: Minelab
Active or Retired Military can receive a 15% discount on the purchase of Minelab GPZ 7000 metal detector by using the promotional code “ML15” at checkout (can not be used with metal detector bundles).
Please email a copy of DD 214 or Driver’s License with Veteran displayed on it to: email@example.com
Minelab GPZ 7000 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector with Zero Voltage Transmission
The GPZ 7000 is the future of gold detection. This unbeatable detector will give you extreme gold depth (up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series), for the ultimate gold prospecting performance in all ground conditions.
The GPZ 7000 is the best gold prospecting detector on the market and is capable of finding gold significantly deeper than ANY other metal detector in ALL ground conditions!
GPZ 7000 is our new flagship gold detector, the GPZ 7000. Equipped with exclusive Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT) technology, developed by Bruce Candy, and state-of-the-art features, the GPZ 7000 offers the deepest ground penetration and represents the most significant advancement in gold detecting technologies in years.
This revolutionary gold detector will discover the deepest gold in mineralised ground and has the highest sensitivity available to detect even the smallest traces of gold. LOOK NO FURTHER!
NEW GOLD TECHNOLOGY
A quantum leap in gold performance with breakthrough new technology from Bruce Candy.
ZVT technology goes to the NEXT LEVEL for all serious gold prospectors, providing substantially improved depth. No longer will you be limited to using either sine wave continuous VLF transmission detectors, that struggle in mineralised ground, or square wave PI transmission detectors, that can be insensitive to varying gold sizes and compositions.
“This revolutionary new ZVT technology far surpasses GPX detectors for detecting deep large nuggets AND finding gold at any depth. The GPZ 7000 will open up the gold fields again.”
Bruce Candy, GPZ Inventor
MAXIMUM GOLD RECOVERY
With extreme depth and maximum sensitivity, the GPZ 7000 outperforms both the SDC 2300 and the GPX 5000.
“The GPZ 7000 doesn’t make gold, but sometimes it seems like it can!”
“I managed to find some decent gold at depth, including a 2-1/2 ounce nugget at over 2-1/2 feet. A GPX 5000 with a 20-inch Monoloop couldn’t even touch it.”
“I revisited an old rich patch today where previously I couldn’t work the ground because of noise and instability. With the GPZ 7000 the difference was staggering. The gold started to come in nice and steady with a haul of 30 grams at the end of the session. The biggest nugget weighed in at 12 grams and was 17 inches deep.”
Jonathan Porter, Australia
- 14″ x 13″ Super‑D Configuration Coil
- Koss Headphones
- WM10 Wireless Headphone Module
- Minelab Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Extreme Gold Depth: So how deep can you go? Well, up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series. Old gold fields are new again, thanks to the revolutionary new ZVT technology. Minelab takes you much deeper than ever before.
- Maximum Gold Sensitivity: The incredible sensitivity of the GPZ 7000 with the Super‑D coil gives you the ultimate advantage in the field. Find gold others have missed, from sub-gram gold through to those elusive ‘retirement nuggets’ still out there.
- Precision Ground Balance: Most gold is buried in the mineralised ‘difficult’ ground that many detectors can’t cope with. The GPZ 7000 accurately ‘balances’ and automatically ‘tracks’ to even the most severe ground conditions, with ease.
- Enhanced Noise Immunity: The outstanding noise immunity of the GPZ 7000 enables very smooth and quiet detecting. With 256 Noise Cancel channels, the GPZ 7000 picks up less atmospheric noise. Listen to the gold, not the noise interference.
- Simple Menu System: The easy-to-use Menu Pages group similar functions together under Detect and Map sections, with all settings quickly accessible. Use the Guide Sequences to get started. You don’t need to be an expert to find gold.
- Wireless Audio Freedom: Detect without your headphones attached to the detector. With the WM 12 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the in-built speaker, the supplied headphones, or your favourite headphones.
- GPS Locating and PC Mapping: See your location and log gold finds as you detect. With the built-in GPS you’ll efficiently cover more ground and won’t miss a nugget! Record your favourite ‘hot-spots’ by saving data to XChange 2 with Google Maps.
- Waterproof Coil to 3 ft: The GPZ 14 coil is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 3 ft. You can easily detect rivers and shorelines with no fuss! The weatherproof design of the GPZ 7000 allows you to go detecting in rainy or wet conditions.
- Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT): creates ultra‑constant high-power opposite polarity magnetic fields, increasing gold sensitivity. This innovative technology detects gold nuggets at extreme depths.
- The Super‑D smart coil: consists of a central transmit winding and two outer receive windings. This configuration greatly decreases interference from magnetic soils, reducing ground noise.
- GPSi: uses a u‑blox GPS engine to integrate location and time data with detector settings. This creates WayPoint, FindPoint and GeoHunt files to use with XChange 2.
- Wi‑Stream: uses low-power digital audio transmission to achieve no perceivable audio time lag (<10 ms). This provides reliability and maximum sound quality.
|Application||Gold Prospecting (Waterproof coil to 1m/3ft)|
|Frequency/Transmission||Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT)|
|Coil (standard)||14″ x 13″ Super‑D Configuration with skidplate (waterproof to 1 m/3 ft)|
|Audio Output||6.3 mm (¼”) non waterproof socket, Wi‑Stream wireless signal transmission|
|Headphones Supplied||KOSS UR 30 100 ohm with 6.3 mm plug (¼-inch) (non waterproof)|
|Visual Display||Full colour LCD (320 x 240 pixels)|
|USB Connectivity||USB interface for XChange 2 PC software|
|Detect Modes||Gold Mode (High Yield, General, Extra Deep) Ground Type (Normal, Difficult, Severe)|
|Ground Balance||Auto and Manual (Quick‑Trak trigger button)|
|Ground Balance Type||Auto and Manual (Quick‑Trak trigger button)|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Level (1-20)|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Auto and Manual (256 channels)|
|Threshold||Level (1-50) Pitch (1-100)|
|Target Volume Adjust||Range (1-20) Limit (1-20)|
|Battery||Li-Ion Rechargeable Pack (7.2V DC, 72Wh) Included|
|Low battery alert||Yes|
|Length||Collapsed: 1170 mm (46.1”) Laid flat, packed position: 1304 mm (51.3”) Extended: 1526 mm (60.1”) Laid flat, packed position: 1651 mm (65.0”)|
|Weight||3.32 kg (7.32 lb) (Including GPZ 14 coil, skidplate and 72Wh battery)|
|Warranty||3 years control box & coil|
Minelab GPZ 7000 vs. GPX – Jonathan Found 7gm Gold!
Minelab GPZ 7000 – Jonathan Found 4 gm Gold!
Minelab GPZ 7000 vs GPX – Jonathan Found 1 gm Gold!
|Dimensions||33 × 14 × 17 in|
|Frequency / Transmission|
|Ground Balance Type|
|Target Volume Adjust|
|Low battery alert|