Active or Retired Military can receive a 15% discount on the purchase of a Minelab Metal Detector.
Please provide a copy of documented proof of service which includes your name and branch served to email@example.com. A copy of your DD 214 or Driver’s License with Veteran displayed on it is preferred.
Minelab GPZ 7000 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector with Zero Voltage Transmission
The GPZ 7000 is the future of gold detection. This unbeatable detector will give you extreme gold depth (up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series), for the ultimate gold prospecting performance in all ground conditions.
- 14″ x 13″ Super‑D Configuration Coil
- Koss Headphones
- WM10 Wireless Headphone Module
- Minelab Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Extreme Gold Depth: So how deep can you go? Well, up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series. Old gold fields are new again, thanks to the revolutionary new ZVT technology. Minelab takes you much deeper than ever before.
- Maximum Gold Sensitivity: The incredible sensitivity of the GPZ 7000 with the Super‑D coil gives you the ultimate advantage in the field. Find gold others have missed, from sub-gram gold through to those elusive ‘retirement nuggets’ still out there.
- Precision Ground Balance: Most gold is buried in the mineralised ‘difficult’ ground that many detectors can’t cope with. The GPZ 7000 accurately ‘balances’ and automatically ‘tracks’ to even the most severe ground conditions, with ease.
- Enhanced Noise Immunity: The outstanding noise immunity of the GPZ 7000 enables very smooth and quiet detecting. With 256 Noise Cancel channels, the GPZ 7000 picks up less atmospheric noise. Listen to the gold, not the noise interference.
- Simple Menu System: The easy-to-use Menu Pages group similar functions together under Detect and Map sections, with all settings quickly accessible. Use the Guide Sequences to get started. You don’t need to be an expert to find gold.
- Wireless Audio Freedom: Detect without your headphones attached to the detector. With the WM 12 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the in-built speaker, the supplied headphones, or your favourite headphones.
- GPS Locating and PC Mapping: See your location and log gold finds as you detect. With the built-in GPS you’ll efficiently cover more ground and won’t miss a nugget! Record your favourite ‘hot-spots’ by saving data to XChange 2 with Google Maps.
- Waterproof Coil to 3 ft: The GPZ 14 coil is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 3 ft. You can easily detect rivers and shorelines with no fuss! The weatherproof design of the GPZ 7000 allows you to go detecting in rainy or wet conditions.
- Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT): creates ultra‑constant high-power opposite polarity magnetic fields, increasing gold sensitivity. This innovative technology detects gold nuggets at extreme depths.
- The Super‑D smart coil: consists of a central transmit winding and two outer receive windings. This configuration greatly decreases interference from magnetic soils, reducing ground noise.
- GPSi: uses a u‑blox GPS engine to integrate location and time data with detector settings. This creates WayPoint, FindPoint and GeoHunt files to use with XChange 2.
- Wi‑Stream: uses low-power digital audio transmission to achieve no perceivable audio time lag (<10 ms). This provides reliability and maximum sound quality.