Minelab GPZ 7000 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector Treasure Bundle with Carry Bag, Pick, Pouch, and More
The GPZ 7000 is the future of gold detection. This unbeatable detector will give you extreme gold depth (up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series), for the ultimate gold prospecting performance in all ground conditions.
The GPZ 7000 is the best gold prospecting detector on the market and is capable of finding gold significantly deeper than ANY other metal detector in ALL ground conditions!
GPZ 7000 is our new flagship gold detector, the GPZ 7000. Equipped with exclusive Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT) technology, developed by Bruce Candy, and state-of-the-art features, the GPZ 7000 offers the deepest ground penetration and represents the most significant advancement in gold detecting technologies in years.
This revolutionary gold detector will discover the deepest gold in mineralised ground and has the highest sensitivity available to detect even the smallest traces of gold. LOOK NO FURTHER!
- Serious Detecting Camo Bag Metal Detector Finds Bag with 42″ Waist Belt – camouflage metal detector finds bag with adjustable waist belt.
- Serious Detecting All-Purpose Padded Carry Bag for Metal Detector & Accessories – black padded all-purpose carry bag to protect your metal detector and accessories.
- Serious Detecting Cap for Metal Detecting – metal detecting hat with Serious Detecting logo.
- Fiberglass Gold Pick with Magnet and Rubberized Hand Grip Goldpick
- Hard Plastic Green Treasure Scoop for Gold Nugget Recovery – this 12.5″ scoop is designed to recover nuggets and help you locate them with your detector.
Factory Included Items:
- Minelab GPZ 7000 All Terrain Gold Metal Detector
- Waterproof 14″ x 13″ Super‑D Configuration Coil
- Coil Cover
- Koss Headphones
- Minelab Pro Swing 45 Harness – Evenly distributes the detector’s weight
- WM12 Wireless Headphone Module
- Minelab Li-ion Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Extreme Gold Depth: So how deep can you go? Well, up to 40%* deeper than the GPX series. Old gold fields are new again, thanks to the revolutionary new ZVT technology. Minelab takes you much deeper than ever before.
- Maximum Gold Sensitivity: The incredible sensitivity of the GPZ 7000 with the Super‑D coil gives you the ultimate advantage in the field. Find gold others have missed, from sub-gram gold through to those elusive ‘retirement nuggets’ still out there.
- Precision Ground Balance: Most gold is buried in the mineralised ‘difficult’ ground that many detectors can’t cope with. The GPZ 7000 accurately ‘balances’ and automatically ‘tracks’ to even the most severe ground conditions, with ease.
- Enhanced Noise Immunity: The outstanding noise immunity of the GPZ 7000 enables very smooth and quiet detecting. With 256 Noise Cancel channels, the GPZ 7000 picks up less atmospheric noise. Listen to the gold, not the noise interference.
- Simple Menu System: The easy-to-use Menu Pages group similar functions together under Detect and Map sections, with all settings quickly accessible. Use the Guide Sequences to get started. You don’t need to be an expert to find gold.
- Wireless Audio Freedom: Detect without your headphones attached to the detector. With the WM 12 Wireless Module you have the choice of using the in-built speaker, the supplied headphones, or your favourite headphones.
- GPS Locating and PC Mapping: See your location and log gold finds as you detect. With the built-in GPS you’ll efficiently cover more ground and won’t miss a nugget! Record your favourite ‘hot-spots’ by saving data to XChange 2 with Google Maps.
- Waterproof Coil to 3 ft: The GPZ 14 coil is waterproof and submersible to a depth of 3 ft. You can easily detect rivers and shorelines with no fuss! The weatherproof design of the GPZ 7000 allows you to go detecting in rainy or wet conditions.
- Zero Voltage Transmission (ZVT) creates ultra‑constant high-power opposite polarity magnetic fields, increasing gold sensitivity. This innovative technology detects gold nuggets at extreme depths.
- The Super‑D smart coil consists of a central transmit winding and two outer receive windings. This configuration greatly decreases interference from magnetic soils, reducing ground noise.
- GPSi uses a u‑blox GPS engine to integrate location and time data with detector settings. This creates WayPoint, FindPoint and GeoHunt files to use with XChange 2.
- Wi‑Stream uses low-power digital audio transmission to achieve no perceivable audio time lag (<10 ms). This provides reliability and maximum sound quality.
There are no reviews yet.