More new features and functions make the GPX 5000 the best gold detector in the world!
Featuring Minelab’s exclusive technologies, Multi Period Sensing (MPS), Dual Voltage Technology (DVT) and Smart Electronic Timing Alignment (SETA), the high performance GPX 5000 is capable of finding more gold than ever before.
- Minelab Lithium Ion Battery
- Minelab Commander Series 11″ Round Double D Search Coil
- Minelab Commander Series 15″ x 12″ Elliptical Monoloop Search Coil
- Minelab Koss 100 ohm headphones
- Minelab Metal Detecting Harness
- Minelab Armrest Strap for the Sovereign, Eureka, and GP/SD Series
- Minelab GPX Series 12v Vehicle Charger Plug-pack
- Minelab GPX Series Mains Charger
- Minelab GPX Series Battery Harness
- Minelab Finds and Rubbish Bag
- Armrest Cover
- Armrest Strap
- Armrest Wear Kit
- Coil Wear Kit
- Bungie Cord with Clamp
- Detailed Instruction Manual
- 3 Year Warranty
- MPS, DVT & SETA Technology- delivers to you the most technologically advanced detector yet, making small hard to hear nuggets more obvious.
- New Timings- make the GPX 5000 the most versatile ever. It’s like having 8 detectors in 1. In addition to five of the Timings found on the previous model the GPX 5000 introduces three new Timings: Coin/Relic, Salt/Gold and Fine Gold.
- Fine Gold Timing- gives even more depth and sensitivity than Enhance bring home more nuggets even from ground thought to be completely worked out!
- Salt/Gold Timing- is great for all nugget sizes in salty ground outstanding at the beach!
- Coin/Relic Timing- is the deepest ever for benign ground conditions.
- Improved Enhance Timing- for more depth
- Improved electronics- for increased target sensitivity and ground balance performance
- Six preset Search Modes- gives you easy switch on and go detecting. In addition to General and Deep search are: Hi-Mineral, Patch, Hi-Trash and Pinpoint. All six Search Modes can be modified to your personal favourite settings. Menu accessible Search Modes can also be renamed.
- Increased Rx Gain adjustment- allows you more precise sensitivity control for optimum performance.
- Automatic Ground balance- options make it easy to adjust the detector to suit all ground conditions. e.g. (Fixed, Tracking, Tracking speed, Ground Balance Type, Quick-Trac button).
- Audio adjustments- to maximize target signals for your personal hearing ability e.g. (Threshold, Tone, Audio Type, Signal Peak, Response, Target Volume, Volume limit, Stabilizer).
- Iron Reject adjustable- to suit the iron trash level where you are detecting.
- Motion control- adjustable to match your sweep speed and optimize target responses.
- Tune (also known as Noise Cancel)- Automatic and Manual options to minimize electrical interference.
- Backlight- so that you can read the LCD menu in any light, allowing you to detect day or night. The back light also has an adjustable timeout to help preserve battery power.
- Lightweight Li-ion Battery- with inbuilt Speaker Booster capability
- Two coils as standard: 11” Double-D coil plus 15″ x 12” Monoloop coil giving you added versatility and value.
- Languages- English, Spanish, Russian & Arabic (manual only)