Active or Retired Military can receive a 15% discount on the purchase of a Minelab Metal Detector.
Please provide a copy of documented proof of service which includes your name and branch served to firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of your DD 214 or Driver’s License with Veteran displayed on it is preferred.
The E-Trac detector features Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology, Xchange USB functionality, Smartfind discrimination, Discrimination scale, Four pre-programmed user modes, Refined threshold adjustment level, Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators, Ground Setting options, and Trash Density settings.
The E-TRAC will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of mineralized ground conditions including wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By using the E-TRAC you can discover valuable coins, relics, gold and jewelery on a regular basis.
Factory Included Items:
- Minelab Standard 3 Year Warranty
- USB Connection
- Detector Stand
- Armrest Strap
- Koss Headphones
- Minelab Alkaline Battery Holder – Uses 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- Minelab NiMH Battery, 1600 mAH
- Wall Charger for NiMH Battery
- Minelab 11″ DD Coil Cover
- Minelab E-Trac Instruction Manual
- Minelab E-Trac Quick Start Guide
- Utilizing FBS technology- with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz – 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analyzed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC’s advanced signal processing to analyze more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC Xchange USB functionality- create, download and upload your favorite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or Xchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMask- with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust – a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- Smartfind discrimination- a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale- with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes- for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots- so you can personalize modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level- on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators- on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options- of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings- High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design- fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel- 72mm x 48mm – designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly- ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight, waterproof 11″ Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.