Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector Bundle w/ Pinpointer, Harness, Sand Scoops & More
The Minelab E-Trac is a lightweight, versatile metal detector perfect for adventures on the beach or hunts for coins and relics. Serious Detecting has bundled a set of accessories to fully equip you for whatever awaits you on your next metal detecting adventure!
In this bundle you will receive a Serious Detecting metal detector finds bag to store any treasures you come across, a Serious Detecting all-purpose padded carry bag to safely store your metal detector inside, and a Serious Detecting camouflage adjustable ball cap to protect you from any glare. We have also provided several items to assist you with uncovering your metal detector finds. Included is the durable Quest Diamond Digger Tool is a lightweight digging tool with serrated edges to help cut through roots and dirt. A pair of grey and black Minelab digging gloves is provided to protect your hands from the elements and allow for better grip. For bigger treasures that require digging larger holes, the included carbon steel Root Slayer Nomad heavy duty shovel features serrated edges to help pierce through tough roots and soil. To assist you on your beach hunts, we have provided a hand sand scoop for more precise sand digging and a shaft-extended sand scoop for quicker digging. The Killer B II Optima headphones are included to provide you more audio targeting precision and control of volume with dual volume controls. Additionally, the included Minelab Explorer & E-TRAC Handbook by Andy Sabisch is a perfect reference guide for your E-TRAC metal detector.
- Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology
- Xchange USB functionality
- Smartfind discrimination
- Discrimination scale
- Four pre-programmed user modes
- Refined threshold adjustment level
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators
- Ground Setting options
- Trash Density settings
SKU: 3228-0002 PKSD06-002 Categories: All Purpose Metal Detectors, Minelab E-TRAC Tags: Metal Detecting, Detector, Detecting, Metal Detector, Metal GTIN: Array Brand: Minelab
Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector with 11″ DD Coil, Coil Cover, Koss Headphones, NiMH Battery, Alkaline Battery Holder, Wall Charger for NiMH Battery, USB Connection, Detector Stand, Armrest Strap, Serious Detecting Camo Bag Metal Detector Finds Bag with 42″ Waist Belt, Serious Detecting Camo Cap for Metal Detecting, Serious Detecting All-Purpose Padded Carry Bag for Metal Detector & Accessories, The Minelab Explorer & E-TRAC Handbook by Andy Sabisch, Quest Diamond Digger Tool Left or Right Side Serrated Edge with Sheath, Minelab Pro-Find 35 Waterproof Pinpointer, Minelab Digging Gloves & Black, Heavy Duty Large EZ Dig Metal Detector Beach Finds Scoop Wet Dry Sand, Galvanized Welded 24” Long Beach Sand Scoop with Molded Finger Grips, Root Slayer Nomad Portable Multi-Purpose Root Cutting Shovel with Serrated Edges, Minelab PRO-SWING 45 Harness Metal Detector Support.
The E-Trac detector features Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology, Xchange USB functionality, Smartfind discrimination, Discrimination scale, Four pre-programmed user modes, Refined threshold adjustment level, Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators, Ground Setting options, and Trash Density settings.
The E-TRAC will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of mineralized ground conditions including wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By using the E-TRAC you can discover valuable coins, relics, gold and jewelry on a regular basis.
Serious Detecting Metal Detector Bundle includes the following items:
- Serious Detecting Camo Bag Metal Detector Finds Bag with 42″ Waist Belt – camouflage metal detector finds bag with adjustable waist belt.
- Serious Detecting Camo Cap for Metal Detecting – camouflage metal detecting hat with Serious Detecting logo.
- Serious Detecting All-Purpose Padded Carry Bag for Metal Detector & Accessories – black padded all-purpose carry bag to protect your metal detector and accessories.
- The Minelab Explorer & E-TRAC Handbook by Andy Sabisch – this handbook contains the information you need to quickly master high performance detectors through a solid understanding of their operation.
- Quest Diamond Digger Tool Left or Right Side Serrated Edge with Sheath – metal detector digging tool with serrated edge and sheath.
- Minelab Pro-Find 35 Waterproof Pinpointer – Rugged waterproof design ideal for beach and river pinpointing. The perfect companion for a waterproof detector.
- Minelab Digging Gloves & Black – these universal fit gloves provide good grips, and protects your hands.
- Heavy Duty Large EZ Dig Metal Detector Beach Finds Scoop Wet Dry Sand – this high quality, durable galvanized sand scoop allows you to recover targets faster- a must have for metal detecting on sandy beaches!
- Galvanized welded 24” Long Beach Sand Scoop with Molded finger grips – get a little more leverage for easier digging. Lightweight and very durable.
- Root Slayer Nomad Portable Multi-Purpose Root Cutting Shovel with Serrated Edges – cut through thick roots and dig with ease with this carbon steel serrated shovel.
- Minelab PRO-SWING 45 Harness Metal Detector Support – designed for ultimate convenience and functionality and incorporates Minelab’s innovative weight (W8) distribution system.
Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector includes the following items:
- Minelab Standard 3 Year Warranty
- USB Connection
- Detector Stand
- Armrest Strap
- Koss Headphones
- Minelab Alkaline Battery Holder – Uses 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- Minelab NiMH Battery, 1600 mAH
- Wall Charger for NiMH Battery
- Minelab 11″ DD Coil Cover
- Minelab E-Trac Instruction Manual
- Minelab E-Trac Quick Start Guide
- Utilizing FBS technology- with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz – 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analyzed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC’s advanced signal processing to analyze more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC Xchange USB functionality- create, download and upload your favorite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or Xchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMask- with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust – a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- Smartfind discrimination- a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale- with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes- for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots- so you can personalize modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level- on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators- on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options- of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings- High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design- fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel- 72mm x 48mm – designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly- ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight, waterproof 11″ Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.
|Application||Coin, Relic, Jewelery & Beach|
|Frequency/Transmission||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 – 100kHz|
|Coil (standard)||11″ Double-D lightweight, waterproof.|
|Audio Output||Internal speaker & 6.35mm ( 1/4″) headphone jack.|
|Headphones Supplied||Koss 100 ohm headphones.|
|Visual Display||Very large 72mm x 48mm (2.8″ x 1.9″) greyscale LCD with contrast adjustment.|
|USB Connectivity||USB connector for communication with PC.|
|Memory||Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset.|
|Depth Indication||Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode.|
|Detect Modes||SmartfindTM & QuickMaskTM.|
|Discrimination||SmartfindTM 2 dimensional Discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50. 10 discrimination patterns (Coins, All-Metal, Fe Coins, Jewelery, Foil, Pull Tab, Iron, Crowncap, Screwcap & Nail) & 10 user slots.|
|Audio tone||1,2,4 & Multi-tone; customizable for conductivity or ferrous response. Variable by 30 adjustable steps.|
|Audio Type||Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold.|
|Ground Balance||Automatic ground compensation – advanced digital filtering. Ground settings Neutral & Difficult.|
|Trash Density||(2) Low & High.|
|Pinpoint||Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing.|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Fully automatic with adjustable offset, manual setting 1 to 30.|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Manual & Automatic (11 channels)|
|Threshold||Finer adjustment level from 0 to 50.|
|Target Volume Adjust||Limit & Gain (1 to 30).|
|Battery||1600mAh NiMH or alkaline batteries.|
|Low battery alert||Audio & visual indication.|
|Length||1060mm -1380mm (41.7″ – 54.3″).|
|Weight||1.6kg (3.5 lbs) (ex. battery).|
|Warranty||3 years control box & coil.|
|Dimensions||22 × 16.5 × 5.5 in|
|Metal Detector Type|
|Frequency / Transmission|
|Target Volume Adjust|
|Low battery alert|
Left Serrated, Right Serrated