Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector Bundle w/ Pinpointer, Rechargeable Battery, Digging Tool & More
Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector with 11″ DD Coil, Coil Cover, Koss Headphones, NiMH Battery, Alkaline Battery Holder, Wall Charger for NiMH Battery, USB Connection, Detector Stand, Armrest Strap, Serious Detecting Camo Bag Metal Detector Finds Bag with 42″ Waist Belt, Serious Detecting Camo Cap for Metal Detecting, Serious Detecting All-Purpose Padded Carry Bag for Metal Detector & Accessories, The Minelab Explorer & E-TRAC Handbook by Andy Sabisch, Quest Diamond Digger Tool Left or Right Side Serrated Edge with Sheath, RnB Innovations ML-3400 Lithium-ion Battery for Minelab FBS Metal Detectors, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Waterproof Pinpointer.
The E-Trac detector features Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology, Xchange USB functionality, Smartfind discrimination, Discrimination scale, Four pre-programmed user modes, Refined threshold adjustment level, Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators, Ground Setting options, and Trash Density settings.
The E-TRAC will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of mineralized ground conditions including wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By using the E-TRAC you can discover valuable coins, relics, gold and jewelery on a regular basis.
SKU: 3228-0002 PKSD06-001 Categories: All Purpose Metal Detectors, Minelab E-TRAC Tags: Metal Detecting, Detector, Detecting, Metal Detector, Metal Brand: Minelab
Serious Detecting Metal Detector Bundle includes the following items:
- Serious Detecting Camo Bag Metal Detector Finds Bag with 42″ Waist Belt – camouflage metal detector finds bag with adjustable waist belt.
- Serious Detecting Camo Cap for Metal Detecting – camouflage metal detecting hat with Serious Detecting logo.
- Serious Detecting All-Purpose Padded Carry Bag for Metal Detector & Accessories – black padded all-purpose carry bag to protect your metal detector and accessories.
- The Minelab Explorer & E-TRAC Handbook by Andy Sabisch – this handbook contains the information you need to quickly master high performance detectors through a solid understanding of their operation.
- Quest Diamond Digger Tool Left or Right Side Serrated Edge with Sheath – metal detector digging tool with serrated edge and sheath.
- RnB Innovations ML-3400 Lithium-ion Battery for Minelab FBS Metal Detectors – rechargeable battery pack for the Minelab E-Trac, Explorer SE Pro, Explorer 2, Quattro MP, Explorer XS and Explorer S. and Safari.
- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT Waterproof Pinpointer – the Pro-Pointer AT Waterproof Pinpointer combines performance with sleek design to assist in pinpointing those hard-to-find targets.
Minelab E-Trac Metal Detector includes the following items:
- Minelab Standard 3 Year Warranty
- USB Connection
- Detector Stand
- Armrest Strap
- Koss Headphones
- Minelab Alkaline Battery Holder – Uses 8 AA Alkaline Batteries (Not Included)
- Minelab NiMH Battery, 1600 mAH
- Wall Charger for NiMH Battery
- Minelab 11″ DD Coil Cover
- Minelab E-Trac Instruction Manual
- Minelab E-Trac Quick Start Guide
Minelab’s most technologically advanced detector sets new industry benchmark!
The E-TRAC is Minelab’s most technologically advanced detector incorporating unique Full Band Spectrum (FBS) technology and SmartfindTM discrimination (see the Images & 360 page for pictures). Its sleek, sturdy design, innovative control panel, intuitive menus, clear LCD screen, robust lightweight coil and comprehensive targeting options set the E-TRAC apart from any other detector available today.
Minelab has taken the groundbreaking step of incorporating a USB interface the E-TRAC Xchange (see the Images & 360 page for pictures). This enables you to connect your metal detector to your home computer to download and upload your E-TRAC settings, user modes and discrimination patterns. There are a number of sample patterns you can try located on the specifications page. You can build a resource library charting your success with your E-TRAC storing your valuable settings for your favourite sites – never worry about losing your most successful settings again! This advanced feature is also designed to allow you to quickly configure the E-TRAC at the touch of a button to particular detecting environments and preferred targets so you can spend less time messing about with settings and more time out in the field doing what you love doing, detecting.
When it comes down to it the E-TRAC will locate valuable metal objects in a variety of mineralised ground conditions such as extremely salty soils, seawater, wet beach sand and highly magnetic ground conditions. By using the E-TRAC you can become one of the many successful detectorists who combine their passion for the outdoors with the excitement of discovering valuable coins, relics, gold and jewellery on a regular basis.
- Utilizing FBS technology- with simultaneous frequencies ranging from 1.5kHz – 100kHz the signal received from the detectors coil is analyzed from a wide range of responses. This allows E-TRAC’s advanced signal processing to analyze more target information so that target identification is more accurate.
- E-TRAC Xchange USB functionality- create, download and upload your favorite E-TRAC settings and save them to your computer or Xchange them with friends by email.
- QuickMask- with independent ferrous and conductivity rejection level adjust – a fast and simple way to edit patterns.
- Smartfind discrimination- a unique two-dimensional scale of discrimination graphically representing both the ferrous and conductivity properties on the same display working to eliminate signals from undesired targets and accepts signals from desired targets.
- Discrimination scale- with radical realignment improves target ID and the recovery rate of good targets at depth.
- Four pre-programmed Minelab user modes- for switch on and go detecting with specific Settings and Patterns suited to Coins; High Trash; Beach and Relics.
- Four user mode slots- so you can personalize modes to suit your specific target preferences and detecting environment.
- Refined threshold adjustment level- on a 1-50 scale for greater precision to suit your requirements.
- Pinpoint with audio and visual indicators- on two modes making target size and identification more accurate than ever.
- Ground Setting options- of Neutral and Difficult allowing you to adapt easily to benign or the most challenging operating conditions.
- Trash Density settings- High ensures you experience fewer false signals in high trash environments while Low is perfect for cleaner sites.
- User-centered keypad and menu design- fast and easy to use with intuitive icons and logical menu sequences.
- Clear resolution visual display panel- 72mm x 48mm – designed for optimum visibility in all light conditions.
- Ergonomic, perfectly balanced Handle Assembly- ensures longer periods of detecting without fatigue!
- Ultra-lightweight, waterproof 11″ Double-D waterproof coil for versatility with sharp, accurate pinpointing and depth.
|Application||Coin, Relic, Jewelery & Beach|
|Frequency/Transmission||Multiple frequencies: 1.5 – 100kHz|
|Coil (standard)||11″ Double-D lightweight, waterproof.|
|Audio Output||Internal speaker & 6.35mm ( 1/4″) headphone jack.|
|Headphones Supplied||Koss 100 ohm headphones.|
|Visual Display||Very large 72mm x 48mm (2.8″ x 1.9″) greyscale LCD with contrast adjustment.|
|USB Connectivity||USB connector for communication with PC.|
|Memory||Settings saved automatically while detecting and remain until changed or reset.|
|Depth Indication||Accurate gauge active in normal detecting and Pinpoint mode.|
|Detect Modes||SmartfindTM & QuickMaskTM.|
|Discrimination||SmartfindTM 2 dimensional Discrimination: Ferrous 35, Conductivity 50. 10 discrimination patterns (Coins, All-Metal, Fe Coins, Jewelery, Foil, Pull Tab, Iron, Crowncap, Screwcap & Nail) & 10 user slots.|
|Audio tone||1,2,4 & Multi-tone; customizable for conductivity or ferrous response. Variable by 30 adjustable steps.|
|Audio Type||Normal, Long, Smooth & Pitch Hold.|
|Ground Balance||Automatic ground compensation – advanced digital filtering. Ground settings Neutral & Difficult.|
|Trash Density||(2) Low & High.|
|Pinpoint||Non-motion with modulated audio and visual crosshair on LCD, 2 modes: normal and sizing.|
|Sensitivity Adjust||Fully automatic with adjustable offset, manual setting 1 to 30.|
|Tune / Noise Cancel||Manual & Automatic (11 channels)|
|Threshold||Finer adjustment level from 0 to 50.|
|Target Volume Adjust||Limit & Gain (1 to 30).|
|Battery||1600mAh NiMH or alkaline batteries.|
|Low battery alert||Audio & visual indication.|
|Length||1060mm -1380mm (41.7″ – 54.3″).|
|Weight||1.6kg (3.5 lbs) (ex. battery).|
|Warranty||3 years control box & coil.|
|Dimensions||22 x 16.5 x 5.5 in|
|Metal Detector Type|
|Frequency / Transmission|
|Target Volume Adjust|
|Low battery alert|
Left Serrated, Right Serrated