Clive James Clynick is the author of 16 previous detecting book titles and numerous articles.
In this detailed and informative book he shares his 35–plus years of treasure hunting experience and outlines some proven methods for getting results with the Makro Racer Metal Detector.
- 14 kHz Gold Hunting
- Tuning for Performance
- Understanding and Avoiding False Signals
- Recognizing Common Trash items
- Improving Your Accuracy with the “In Keeping” Method
- Getting the Most from the Racer’s Target Information Array
- Understanding “Out of Range” Responses
- Deep Silver Settings and Methods
- The Racer in Iron
- Beach and Inland Applications
- 100 Pages