Restoration and Coin Cleaning Pencils
- Fantastic cleaning pencil for coins and relics
- A great addition to your cleaning toolbox.
- Ideal on bronze coins such as Indian Head Pennies or 2-cent pieces.
A great addition to your cleaning toolbox. Ideal on bronze coins such as Indian Head Pennies or 2-cent pieces, it is also versatile and will allow you to clean other metals such as copper.
It is recommended that care be taken when cleaning coppers, as it is probably the most “sensitive” metal. These pencils can be sharpened with a regular pencil sharpener.
Directions and recommendations:
1. The pencils should be used in circular motions. Start gently and then figure what amount of pressure is appropriate.
2. Favor dry cleaning as water may harm coins and their patina.
3. These pencils are absolutely great to get rid of a concrete-like dirt crust.