Gold Screw Vibrating Spiral Panner
No other spiral panner compares to the Gold Screw. Recovers up to 98% of 150 mesh gold! Separates gold from concentrates in less than a minute. Cam action on wheel creates vibrating action. Easy pan angle and water pressure adjustments. Solid construction 4 DEEP spiral riffles with large lead-ins set this pan apart. SP750 pump provides water flow Works great for amalgamation. Amalgamation instructions included. 12 volt battery operated (not incl).
- Recovers more fine gold – 96-98% of 150 Mesh
- Runs 40 lb. of concentrates in an hour
- Amalgamate concentrates
- One piece bowl with undercut grooves to hold the fine gold in the panner
- 4 large feeder plows to get material into grooves
- Jigging/vibration action to settle fine gold into the grooves
- UV resistant plastic that can withstand 200F without warping to maintain panner’s effectiveness with time
- Stainless steel shaft
- 12V operation with approximately 3 amp hour draw from unit
Before you buy an automatic panner —
Check out these points!
* Does the bowl vibrate?
Vibration naturally causes heavier material to settle into the grooves
* Are the riffles undercut?
This is great for trapping gold and allowing lighter materials to wash away
* How big or far do the lead in riffles reach out of the bottom of the bowl?
Smaller riffles sometimes don’t have a chance to grab gold before it washes out
* Is the bowl one, solid piece?
Ridges or tabs disrupt grooves and gold recovery
* How sturdy is the bowl?
Extreme temperature and UV light can warp or deteriorate a bowl
* Is the center tube stainless steel?
This allows the bowl to be used for amalgamation of concentrates