The Gold Magic Spiral Gold Recovery System will allow you to work more material faster and recover more gold than ever before! This machine will work dry to highly concentrate material, and it will work wet in a tub to separate black sand and gold. And it can work right down in a stream to process material so you take home clean gold.
A comprehensive Owners Manual (with tips on how and where to find gold), a warranty card covering 1 year manufacturer’s warranty, and how-to DVD is shipped with every Gold Magic so you will be set up and ready to run wet or dry in minutes!
Factory Included Items:
- built-in 12-volt battery,
- built-in 110 volt charger, complete and ready to use the minute you buy it.
- This unit will process 140 lbs of material in 60 minutes.
- No need to screen the material first, material up to 2 inches can go right into the machine, it does the screening for you.
- Sets up in less than 5 minutes.
- Works wet or dry. Dry you are concentrating the material, 140 lbs down to approximately 2 cups. Wet it will process the material down to clean gold.
- Shipping Weight: 15lbs.
- Recovers all sizes of gold — from flour gold to nuggets!
- Prospect Dry
- Prospect Wet
- Fine Gold Recovery from Black Sand
- Includes 12-volt battery
- No pump is needed
- Built-in Charger
- Lightweight and portable – weighs just 10 lbs. with battery
- 17 inch diameter spiral pan with 69 agitation knobs
- Can process approx. 140 lbs (two 5-gallon buckets) of material per hour
- All components are designed for rugged outdoor use. The frame is made of marine-grade aluminum. The fasteners and pan shaft are made of marine-grade stainless steel. No lubrication of any part is needed. Only oil impregnated bronze bushings are used— not ball bearings because they can seize up if black sand gets into them.