The Gold Jewelry Hunter’s Handbook: Finding Lost Gold at Beach, Park and Shoreline Metal Detecting Sites
By Clive James Clynick
Clive James Clynick is the author of 15 previous treasure hunting “how-to” books and numerous articles. In this detailed and informative book he draws upon his 30-plus years of detecting experience to create this unique guide to hunting specifically for gold jewelry with a metal detector at beach, park and shoreline sites.
- Selecting a Gold-Hunting Detector.
- Gold in Your Neighborhood.
- Understanding How and Where Gold is Lost.
- Recognizing Gold Signals with any Detector.
- Accuracy and Skill Building.
- Managing Junk by way of Selectivity.
- Time Usage and On-site Course Correction.
- Understanding Shoreline Grades and Contours.
- “Marl Hunting.”
- Getting in at the Edge with Waders.
- Advanced Beach, Park and Shoreline Site Analysis.
…and much more.
(100 pages, 8.5 x 5.5)