The Banjo Pan is the newest addition to the gold prospecting community.
Using the degrees of separation principle Gold Cube has come up with a pan that can be used wet, dry and even underwater!
As time has passed Gold Cube has made modifications that increase the size and depth.
They have also added a drop bottom, made it nesting, added colors and made the Vortex Matting removable so the clean out can be accomplished in the pan itself.
Further testing has shown that the Banjo Pan could be used wet or dry and was even found to work submersible.
Having a pan that was this versatile yet so compact has changed the way you can look for gold.
- Make sure the bubbles gone from the Vortex matting, then fill the pan with material and submerse it to remove the larger rocks
- Hold the pan with one hand on the pan part and the other cradling the neck
- Rock the Banjo Pan sideways toward and away form your body at a slight tilt
- Dip the pan in the water periodically and continue moving your material over the Vortex Matting
- Continue this process until all material has been exited from the pan
- Check your nugget trap for gold and remove the matting into the pan for cleaning
- Typical panning techniques can now be used such as the back tap or wash method
- Snuffer out your gold and begin again
- Color: Black
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Vortex Mat Liner: Removable