Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless System. Transmitter Module with USB to 1/4″ headphone jack Adapter and USB charging Cable. Use your favorite land headphone with 1/4″ plug and go wireless! All the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector. Nearly universal; designed to work with most metal detector brands and most wired headphones. Note: Z-Lynk Wireless System requires use of headphones with a 1/4″ headphone jack (not included).
Keep all of your metal detectors wireless-ready by picking up additional Z-Lynk transmitters.
*Please Note : WT-1 Transmitter requires a Z-Lynk Headphone Cable with 2-Pin AT Connector Cable for AT Gold, AT Pro, ATX or Sea Hunter Mark II to operate wirelessly with 1/4″ jack headphones.
- Freedom—all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed—Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility—Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology—Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time—Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port—on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- Speed:17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)
- Bandwidth: 20KHz (High Fidelity)
- Operating Frequency:2.4 GHz band frequency hopping
- Environmental:Water resistant; do not submerge.
- WR-1 (receiver): IP 52: protects against light rain.
- WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64: protects against heavy rain.
- Battery type:Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Charging:Micro-USB charging port (cables included)
- Operating time:30 hours per charge (approx.)
- Warranty:2 years, limited parts and labor
- Certifications:FCC, CE, IC
- Operating Temperature:-20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)