Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless System. Transmitter and receiver with 2-pin headphone jack connector. Use your favorite land headphone with 2-pin plug and go wireless! All the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector. Designed to work with AT Gold, AT Pro, AT Pro International, Sea Hunter Mark II and ATX metal detectors. Note: This Z-Lynk Wireless System requires use of headphones with a 2-pin headphone jack (Headphones not included).
For use with AT Gold, AT Pro, AT Pro International, Sea Hunter Mark II and ATX metal detectors
- Freedom—all the benefits of using headphones, without being tied to your metal detector.
- Lightning-fast speed—Near-zero delay (17-milliseconds) from your detector to your headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed, and up to four times faster than other wireless headphone kits.
- Versatility—Nearly universal; designed to work with most detector brands and most wired headphones.
- Frequency-Hopping Technology—Creates an infinite number of channels to prevent interference with nearby headphones and wireless devices.
- Extended Hunting Time—Get up to 30 hours of operation per charge. Recharge the Z-Lynk modules with any micro-USB charging port—on your laptop, in your car, or with a USB power block such as a smartphone charger.
- Can be used on both VLF (single frequency) and pulse (multi-frequency) detectors.
- Recharge the Z-Lynk transmitter and receiver modules with the supplied cables by attaching them to a laptop, your vehicle’s USB port, or a phone charger’s USB power block.
- Each module has an Auto-Off function that will switch off power after 30 minutes of inactivity.
|Speed:||17 millisecond delay (6 times faster than Bluetooth)|
|Operating Frequency:||2.4 GHz band frequency hopping|
|Environmental:||Water resistant; do not submerge.|
|WR-1 (receiver): IP 52: protects against light rain. WT-1 (transmitter): IP 64: protects against heavy rain.|
|Battery type:||Rechargeable Lithium Ion|
|Charging:||Micro-USB charging port (cables included)|
|Operating time:||30 hours per charge (approx.)|
|Warranty:||2 years, limited parts and labor|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, IC|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° (-4° F) to 60° C (140° F)|