Garrett GTI 2500 Pro Package with TreasureHound EagleEye Coil
Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector Pro Package with 9.5″ PROformance Imaging Submersible Search Coil, 12.5″ Imaging Search Coil, Garrett TreasureHound EagleEye Search Coil, Master Sound Headphones, Garrett Supreme GTI Camo Case, GTI Environmental Cover Up for control box, ‘How to Find Lost Treasure’ Field Guide, Batteries and a Two-Year Warranty.
The GTI 2500 detector features Graphic Target Imaging, Graphic Target Analyzer, True Digital Signal Processor, ScanTrack, Automatic & Manual Ground Balance, All Metal, Non-Motion Deep Seeking Mode, User-adjustable, Salt Elimination Aid, Hip Mount Battery Pack, Surface Elimination, Coin Alert Belltone Audio and Last Mode Switching.
SKU: 1120580 B0001 Categories: Relic Metal Detectors, Garrett GTI 2500 GTIN: 092145505212 Brand: Garrett
Highly Recommended for Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
The Garrett GTI 2500 metal detector with TreasureVision and Graphic Target Analyzer truly adds a new dimension to treasure hunting. A precision electronic instrument that utilizes the miracles of high technology in its PowerMaster DSP circuitry to help locate coins, jewelry, gold nuggets or any other kind of metallic object, the GTI 2500 will accomplish more than any other detector manufactured.
The patented Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides extremely accurate multiple channel filtering, continuous adaptivity to hunting speeds and automatic ground tracking to provide superior depth, discrimination and pinpointing performance. Deep seeking sensitivity and precise discrimination enable this marvelous instrument to identify targets by size as well as conductivity and to report depth of targets of any size not just coins. In fact, the detector’s amazing TreasureVision on the Display Screen will indicate both target size and depth.
Graphic Target Imaging 2500 – This exciting One-Touch metal detector is automatic and surprisingly easy to operate. Yet those who have special demands will find the GTI 2500 meticulously adaptable to any personal style of treasure hunting. Microprocessor-controlled circuitry truly makes this the deepest-seeking detector known to man.
Includes the following items
- 9.5″ PROformance Imaging Submersible Search Coil – Designed for general use in finding the broadest range of targets in the broadest range of environments.
- 12.5″ Imaging Search Coil – Deep seeking, waterproof search coil for accurate depth readout and target image.
- Garrett TreasureHound EagleEye Search Coil – Deep seeking search coil that finds larger targets at depths beyond the reach of conventional coils. The ultimate deep seeking accessory – the Eagle Eye is made exclusively for the Garrett GTI 2500 metal detector.
- Garrett Master Sound Headphones – Built, field tested and approved for land use with all types of metal detectors.
- Garrett Supreme GTI Camo Soft Case – Padded travel/storage bag.
- GTI Environmental Cover Up – Protects your control housing and push-buttons from harmful Rain, Dirt, Dust Build-Up, and Scrape Marks which will prolong your detectors life.
- How to Find Lost Treasure Field Guide – small, pocket sized guide book.
- Garrett GTI 2500 Instructional DVD
- Garrett GTI 2500 Instruction Manual – Instruction Manual to help assemble, take care of and learn how to operate your metal detector.
- 8 “AA” Batteries Included – Go Metal Detecting the moment you receive your Metal Detector.
- Exclusive 2 Year Warranty – Garrett warrants that each piece of its detection equipment is protected by a limited parts and labor warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- Graphic Target Imaging (GTI) shows true target size and depth.
- Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA) identifies target’s conductivity
- True Digital Signal Processor (DSP) improves discrimination accuracy
- ScanTrack optimizes treasure signals based on search coil swing speed
- Ground Balance: automatic and also manually adjustable
- All Metal, Non-Motion Deep Seeking Mode: allows hovering over target
- User-adjustable: Volume, Threshold, Tone, Sensitivity, Discrimination
- Salt Elimination Aid: eliminate interference caused by wetted salt at beach
- Hip Mount Battery Pack: reduces detector weight for long searches
- FastTrack Ground Balance for use in All Metal Mode
- Surface Elimination: adjustable search aid ignores shallow, undesired items
- LCD Backlight: to illuminate LCD screen for improved visibility
- External Speaker and Headphone Jack: quarter-inch (1/4″) size
- Coin Alert Belltone Audio: Garrett sound for high conductivity targets
- Last Mode Switching: switch from All-Metal into last-used discrim. mode
Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns)
- All Metal
|Target ID Cursor Segments||24|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||3|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Imaging/Pinpoint)|
|Electronic Pinpointing||YES, with size/depth display|
|Frequency||7.2 kHz, user-adjustable|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Search Coil||9.5″ PROformance™ Imaging|
|Length (Adjustable)||40″ to 51″ (1.01m – 1.29m)|
|Total Weight||4.6 lbs. (2.1 kgs.)|
|Batteries||8 AA (included)|
|Battery Condition Indicator
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector Videos
Garrett GTI 2500 Introduction
Garrett GTI 2500 Discrimination
Garrett GTI 2500 Discrimination Segments
Garrett GTI 2500 More About Imaging
Garrett GTI 2500 All Metal Operations
Imaging by Garrett
|Dimensions||42 × 16 × 13.5 in|
|Metal Detector Type|