The Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector with TreasureVision and Graphic Target Analyzer truly adds a new dimension to treasure hunting. A precision electronic instrument that utilizes the miracles of high technology in its PowerMaster DSP circuitry to help locate coins, jewelry, gold nuggets or any other kind of metallic object, the GTI 2500 will accomplish more than any other detector manufactured.
- 9.5″ PROformance Imaging Submersible Search Coil – Designed for general use in finding the broadest range of targets in the broadest range of environments.
- 12.5″ Imaging Search Coil – Deep seeking, waterproof search coil for accurate depth readout and target image.
- Garrett TreasureHound EagleEye Search Coil – Deep seeking search coil that finds larger targets at depths beyond the reach of conventional coils. The ultimate deep seeking accessory – the Eagle Eye is made exclusively for the Garrett GTI 2500 metal detector.
- Garrett Master Sound Headphones – Built, field tested and approved for land use with all types of metal detectors.
- Garrett Supreme GTI Camo Soft Case – Padded travel/storage bag.
- GTI Environmental Cover Up – Protects your control housing and push-buttons from harmful Rain, Dirt, Dust Build-Up, and Scrape Marks which will prolong your detectors life.
- How to Find Lost Treasure Field Guide – small, pocket sized guide book.
- Garrett GTI 2500 Instruction Manual – Instruction Manual to help assemble, take care of and learn how to operate your metal detector.
- 8 “AA” Batteries Included – Go Metal Detecting the moment you receive your Metal Detector.
- Exclusive 2 Year Warranty – Garrett warrants that each piece of its detection equipment is protected by a limited parts and labor warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- Graphic Target Imaging (GTI) shows true target size and depth.
- Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA) identifies target’s conductivity
- True Digital Signal Processor (DSP) improves discrimination accuracy
- ScanTrack optimizes treasure signals based on search coil swing speed
- Ground Balance: automatic and also manually adjustable
- All Metal, Non-Motion Deep Seeking Mode: allows hovering over target
- User-adjustable: Volume, Threshold, Tone, Sensitivity, Discrimination
- Salt Elimination Aid: eliminate interference caused by wetted salt at beach
- Hip Mount Battery Pack: reduces detector weight for long searches
- FastTrack Ground Balance for use in All Metal Mode
- Surface Elimination: adjustable search aid ignores shallow, undesired items
- LCD Backlight: to illuminate LCD screen for improved visibility
- External Speaker and Headphone Jack: quarter-inch (1/4″) size
- Coin Alert Belltone Audio: Garrett sound for high conductivity targets
- Last Mode Switching: switch from All-Metal into last-used discrim. mode
Great company to buy from