Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector TreasureHound EagleEye Depth Multiplier Package (Consignment / Used)
$972.31 – $1,016.51
Consignment / Used Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector Multiplier Package with 9.5″ PROformance Imaging Submersible Search Coil, Garrett TreasureHound EagleEye Search Coil, Batteries and a Two-Year Warranty.
The Garrett GTI 2500 detector features Graphic Target Imaging, Graphic Target Analyzer, True Digital Signal Processor, ScanTrack, Automatic & Manual Ground Balance, All Metal, Non-Motion Deep Seeking Mode, User-adjustable, Salt Elimination Aid, Hip Mount Battery Pack, Surface Elimination, Coin Alert Belltone Audio and Last Mode Switching.
The GTI 2500 features Microprocessor-controlled circuitry, making it the deepest-seeking detector known to man.
SKU: N/A Categories: Relic Metal Detectors, Used / Demo / Refurbished Metal Detectors, Garrett Metal Detectors GTIN: Array Brand: Garrett
Consignment / Used Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector TreasureHound EagleEye Depth Multiplier Package.
Highly Recommended for Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Ghost Town Hunting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
The Garrett GTI 2500 metal detector with TreasureVision and Graphic Target Analyzer truly adds a new dimension to treasure hunting. A precision electronic instrument that utilizes the miracles of high technology in its PowerMaster DSP circuitry to help locate coins, jewelry, gold nuggets or any other kind of metallic object, the GTI 2500 will accomplish more than any other detector manufactured.
The patented Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides extremely accurate multiple channel filtering, continuous adaptivity to hunting speeds and automatic ground tracking to provide superior depth, discrimination and pinpointing performance. Deep seeking sensitivity and precise discrimination enable this marvelous instrument to identify targets by size as well as conductivity and to report depth of targets of any size not just coins. In fact, the detector’s amazing TreasureVision on the Display Screen will indicate both target size and depth.
Graphic Target Imaging 2500 – This exciting One-Touch metal detector is automatic and surprisingly easy to operate. Yet those who have special demands will find the GTI 2500 meticulously adaptable to any personal style of treasure hunting. Microprocessor-controlled circuitry truly makes this the deepest-seeking detector known to man.
Includes the following items
- 9.5″ PROformance Imaging Submersible Search Coil – Designed for general use in finding the broadest range of targets in the broadest range of environments.
- Garrett TreasureHound EagleEye Search Coil – Deep seeking search coil that finds larger targets at depths beyond the reach of conventional coils. The ultimate deep seeking accessory – the Eagle Eye is made exclusively for the Garrett GTI 2500 metal detector.
- Garrett GTI 2500 Instructional DVD
- Garrett GTI 2500 Instruction Manual
- 8 “AA” Batteries Included – Go Metal Detecting the moment you receive your Metal Detector.
- Exclusive 2 Year Warranty – Garrett warrants that each piece of its detection equipment is protected by a limited parts and labor warranty for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase.
- Graphic Target Imaging (GTI) shows true target size and depth.
- Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA) identifies target’s conductivity
- True Digital Signal Processor (DSP) improves discrimination accuracy
- ScanTrack optimizes treasure signals based on searchcoil swing speed
- Ground Balance: automatic and also manually adjustable
- All Metal, Non-Motion Deepseeking Mode: allows hovering over target
- User-adjustable: Volume, Threshold, Tone, Sensitivity, Discrimination
- Salt Elimination Aid: eliminate interference caused by wetted salt at beach
- Hip Mount Battery Pack: reduces detector weight for long searches
- FastTrack Ground Balance for use in All Metal Mode
- Surface Elimination: adjustable search aid ignores shallow, undesired items
- LCD Backlight: to illuminate LCD screen for improved visibility
- External Speaker and Headphone Jack: quarter-inch (1/4″) size
- Coin Alert Belltone Audio: Garrett sound for high conductivity targets
- Last Mode Switching: switch from All-Metal into last-used discrim. mode
Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns)
- All Metal
|Target ID Cursor Segments||24|
|Iron Discrimination Segments||3|
|Search Modes||5 (plus Imaging/Pinpoint)|
|Electronic Pinpointing||YES, with size/depth display|
|Frequency||7.2 kHz, user-adjustable|
|Audio Tone ID Levels||3|
|Standard Search Coil||9.5″ PROformance™ Imaging|
|Length (Adjustable)||40″ to 51″ (1.01m – 1.29m)|
|Total Weight||4.6 lbs. (2.1 kgs.)|
|Batteries||8 AA (included)|
|Battery Condition Indicator
|Warranty||2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor|
Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector Videos
Garrett GTI 2500 Introduction
|Dimensions||42 × 14.5 × 10.5 in|
|Metal Detector Type|
Used – Like New, Used – Very Good