Includes 18 kHz frequency for enhanced detection of small gold nuggets, jewelry, coins, and relics.
WATERPROOF TO 10 FEET OR 3 METERS
AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow fresh water hunting.
The AT Gold operates at a high frequency optimized for gold prospecting and includes a True All Metal Mode. The All Metal Mode is preferred for prospecting because it provides the greatest possible depth and sensitivity. It also provides a continuous audio response to allow the operator to hear the subtle detection signals produced by faint targets
- Garrett 5″ x 8″ PROformance DD submersible search coil – This DD PROformance Search Coil is perfect for locating small objects.
- Garrett Master Sound Headphones – Built, field tested and approved for land use with all types of metal detectors.
- Garrett Search Coil Hardware Kit – This kit includes the nut, bolt and washers that hold the search coil to the lower pole of your Garrett Metal Detector.
- Garrett AT Gold Instruction Manual – Instruction Manual to help assemble, take care of and learn how to operate your metal detector.
- 4 “AA” Batteries Included – Go Metal Detecting the moment you receive your Metal Detector
- All-Metal Mode – True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- Graphic Target Analyzing – Simultaneously shows the target’s conductivity and the detector’s discrimination pattern.
- All Terrain – Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- Digital Target ID – Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal’s conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- High-Resolution Iron Discrimination – Provides 40 points of iron resolution—controlled with touch pads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD—for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
- Adjustable Threshold – Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- Pro Mode Audio – Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio features provide more target information.
- Iron Audio™ – Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
- All-Metal Iron Audio™ – A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a True All Metal Mode.
- Ground Balance (Manual) – Allows the user to manually adjust the detector’s ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- Ground Balance Window™ – A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to “spread” the ground balance setting to reduce the response to subtle ground variations.
- Fast Track™ Ground Balance – Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.
- Electronic Pinpointing – This Non-Motion All-Metal Mode is used to precisely locate a detected target’s location in the ground.
- One-Touch Treasure Hunting – With the touch of a button, your metal detector is: powered on; automatically reset to factory (or your) settings; and ready to search!
- Battery Condition Indicator – Shows batter life continually
- Depth Indicator – Continually shows depth of coin-size objects.
- Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns) – 3 plus electronic pinpointing