Garrett ATX Extreme PI Metal Detector with 11 x 13″ Mono Closed Searchcoil (Consignment / Used)
$1,871.95 – $1,996.00
Consignment / Used Garrett ATX Extreme Pulse Induction Metal Detector with 11″x13″ Mono Closed Searchcoil, Coil Cover, Land Headphones, Soft storage/travel case, Garrett Detector Sling, AA and rechargeable batteries and Battery charger.
The ATX Extreme Pulse Induction detector features Maximum Detection on all targets, Ground Track with 4 settings, built-in Waterproof Speaker, Frequency Scan, Advanced Ground Balance, Motion and Non-Motion Modes, Quick Iron Check feature and Adjustable Discrimination.
This metal detector was designed to overcome the most challenging prospecting and relic hunting environments. Ideal for Prospecting, Cache Hunting, Relic, Jewelry, & Coin Hunting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting, and even Surf Hunting.
SKU: N/A Categories: Used / Demo / Refurbished Metal Detectors, Garrett ATX Tags: Metal Detecting, Detector, Detecting, Metal Detector, Metal GTIN: Array Brand: Garrett
The Garrett ATX™ is a highly advanced gold detector that is backed by 50 years of extensive research and development. It was specifically designed to overcome the most challenging prospecting and relic hunting environments, including highly mineralized soils and saltwater environments.
Although the ATX was designed for the special needs of gold prospectors, it is a highly capable instrument for many other types of searching. Its ability to overcome salt and to eliminate conductive stones, bricks, terra cotta, etc., create special opportunities for industrial use, historical archaeology, and even game wardens (detection of poachers’ bullets).
Relic hunters who encounter areas of highly mineralized ground will benefit from detection depths not available from single frequency detectors. The optional 20” Deepseeker searchcoil is ideal for use in searching for caches and other deeply buried large objects.
EXTREME SENSITIVITY – Locates tiny Gold Nuggets that other PI Detectors miss
ALL TERRAIN USE – Water Proof to 10 Feet or 3 Meters.
The ATX ground balances to saltwater without requiring a special mode or use of discrimination!
Highly Recommended – Prospecting, Cache Hunting, Relic Hunting, Dry Beach/Fresh Water Hunting, and Surf Hunting
Recommended – Jewelry Hunting, Coin Hunting and Ghost Town Hunting
Garrett ATX™ Extreme Pulse Inducation Package includes
- 11″ x 13″ Mono Closed Searchcoil – Enhanced detection of small items, & Easy pinpointing; fully submersible.
- Land Headphones
- Soft Storage/Travel Case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- 8 AA” Alkaline Batteries- Start detecting right away!
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Garrett ATX Instruction Manual
- FREE Garrett Catalog! – We include a FREE Garrett Buyers guide (While supplies last, Garrett may have new buyer’s guides coming out that do not exactly match the picture).
- FREE Garrett Searcher Magazine! – We include a FREE Garrett Searcher Magazine (While supplies last, Garrett may have new Searcher Magazines coming out that do not exactly match the picture).
Key Technology and Features
- Maximum Detection- on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Ground Track- with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators- show signal strength and current settings.
- Waterproof Speaker- built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan- auto function for minimizing RFI interference.
- Volume Control- adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Advanced Ground Balance- has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes- provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible- the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature
- Adjustable Discrimination
|Circuit Type||Advanced Pulse Induction|
|Discrimination||Adjustable, 25 settings|
|Search Modes||2: Motion and Non-Motion|
|Ground Balance Range||From ferrous ground (ironstone)to saltwater|
|Audio Threshold||YES, Adjustable|
|Detection Frequency||730 pulses per second, adjustable|
|Submersion Depth||10 feet (3m)|
|Quick Iron Check||YES|
|Standard Searchcoil||11″ x 13″ Mono Closed Searchcoil|
|Standard Land Headphones||Included; weight 16 oz. (.45 kgs.)|
|Length (Adjustable)||20″ to 68″ (.51m – 1.72m)|
|Total Weight||5.5 lbs. (2.5 kgs.)|
|Batteries||8 AA (included); Rechargeables and Battery Charger also included|
Used – Like New, Used – Very Good