The Garrett ATX™ is a highly advanced gold detector that is backed by 50 years of extensive research and development. It was specifically designed to overcome the most challenging prospecting and relic hunting environments, including highly mineralized soils and saltwater environments.
- 10″ x 12″PROformance DD Search Coil- Enhanced detection of small items, & Easy pinpointing; fully submersible.
- 10″x 12″ DD Coil Cover– Protect your metal detector coil, prevents scuffs and scratches.
- Land Headphones
- Soft Storage/Travel Case
- Garrett Detector Sling
- 8 AA” Alkaline Batteries- Start detecting right away!
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Garrett ATX Instruction Manual
- FREE Garrett Catalog! – We include a FREE Garrett Buyers guide (While supplies last, Garrett may have new buyer’s guides coming out that do not exactly match the picture).
- Maximum Detection- on all targets at the same time. No need to switch modes to enhance detection of one target while degrading another.
- Ground Track- with 4 settings: Choose setting that best handles rapidly changing ground mineralization.
- LED Indicators- show signal strength and current settings.
- Waterproof Speaker- built in for option to search without headphones.
- Frequency Scan- auto function for minimizing RFI interference.
- Volume Control- adjust to limit the response of large signals in order to better hear deep/faint signals.
- Advanced Ground Balance- has wide range to ground balance from heavily mineralized ground (ironstone) to saltwater without switching to special modes.
- Exclusive Design DD Search Coil- enhances detection of small items without having to slow down the scanning speed of the coil.
- Motion and Non-Motion Modes- provides optimum performance based on your hunting preference and conditions.
- Fully Collapsible- the ATX can be operated with its stem fully extended, fully collapsed, or anywhere in between.
- Quick Iron Check feature
- Adjustable Discrimination