AT Pro is Garrett’s all-new, all-terrain, all-treasure,deep-seeking, professional treasure hunter’s detector! This all-terrain detector offers new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features.
- Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
- Garrett “Keepers” Finds Box
- Vaughan Garret’s Favorite Finds
Factory Included Items:
- Garrett 8.5″ x 11″ PROformance DD submersible search coil – DD configuration provides greater detection depth and performance by significantly reducing the negative effects of heavily mineralized ground and saltwater interference.
- Garrett Master Sound 2 Headphones – Built, field tested and approved for land use.
- Garrett Search Coil Hardware Kit – This kit includes the nut, bolt and washers that hold the search coil to the lower pole of your Garrett Metal Detector.
- 4 “AA” Batteries Included – Go Metal Detecting the moment you receive your Metal Detector.
- Garrett AT PRO Instruction Manual – Instruction Manual to help assemble, take care of and learn how to operate your metal detector.
- Garrett All-Purpose Metal Detector Carry Bag – Reinforced polyester, Approx. 50″ length with two zipper pockets. Includes convenient shoulder strap and carrying handles with padded hand pad.
- Pro Mode Audio: Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio features allow the user to hear characteristics of a target as they would in a True All-Metal Mode.
- High-Res Iron Discrimination: Use touch pads to set iron discrimination in
one of 40 levels for precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers increased ability to distinguish
one target’s conductivity from another.
- Iron Audio: Allows the user to hear discriminated iron and to alter the detector’s mid-tone signal’s range
- Fast Recovery Speed: Allows greater ability to pick out good targets amongst trash
- All Terrain Versatility: Weatherproof housing designed for dusty, humid or wet
environments; unit can be submerged to a maximum 10-foot depth.
- 15 kHz frequency: improved detection of small targets, gold nuggets, jewelry
- Ground Balance: automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance
- Graphic Target Analyzer (GTA): identifies target’s conductivity
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
- Depth Indicator: Continually shows depth of coin-size objects.
- Battery Condition Indicator: Shows batter life continually
- Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): 6 plus electronic pinpointing. Select from Custom, Zero or Coins in Standard Mode or in Professional Mode