- Serious Detecting Camo Bag Metal Detector Finds Bag with 42″ Waist Belt – camouflage metal detector finds bag with adjustable waist belt.
- Serious Detecting All-Purpose Padded Carry Bag for Metal Detector & Accessories – black padded all-purpose carry bag to protect your metal detector and accessories.
- Serious Detecting Cap for Metal Detecting – metal detecting hat with Serious Detecting logo.
- Quest Diamond Digger Tool Left or Right Side Serrated Edge with Sheath – metal detector digging tool with serrated edge and sheath.
- Quest XPointer Pro Underwater PI Li-Poly Pinpointer Metal Detector – submersible capabilities updated to go as deep as 60m/200f on salt water.
- DetectorPro Gray Ghost Amphibian II for Garrett AT Pro Gold ATX Infinium Seahunter – the design of the headphones is 100% waterproof and totally submersible to a minimum of 30 feet! Never again will you have to compromise sound quality for functionality.
- Lil’ Digger 29-inch Heavy-Duty Shovel (Double Serration)
Factory Included Items:
- MS-3 Wireless Headphones
- NEW AT Max Cap *
- 8.5×11″ DD Coil Cover *
- Garrett Manufacturer Warranty Card
- AT Max Owner’s Manual
- Built-in Z-Lynk™ Wireless Technology Cut the cord! Integrated circuitry transmits audio to your wireless headphones. Six times faster than Bluetooth speed! Auto pairing. No cables, and no interference from other wireless devices.
- New Garrett MS-3 Z-Lynk Wireless Headphones included The speed of Z-Lynk Wireless Technology and high-fidelity audio . . . with no cords attached!
- Maximum Detection Depth Increased transmit power and enhanced electronics provide AT Max with a significant depth increase.
- True All Metal Mode Detects all types of metal and provides the greatest possible detection depth and sensitivity.
- Backlight: Illuminates LCD screen for improved visibility in low-light situations.
- Optimized Frequency The AT Max 13.6 kHz operating frequency provides excellent detection on a wide range of targets—including silver coins, gold jewelry, and brass relics.
- High-Resolution Ground Balance Automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance. Includes 175 points of Ground Balance resolution, allowing the AT Max to handle both conductive soils (such as saltwater beaches) and highly mineralized ground.
- Automatic Ground Balance Window™ Garrett Exclusive feature will simultaneously ground balance to a range of values to help overcome localized ground variations. By reducing subtle ground responses, the Automatic Ground Balance Window smooths detector audio and allows the user to hear faint targets.
- Larger Display Numbers: Digital Target ID number, Iron Discrim number, etc.
- More Controls— All easily accessible with a single finger as you search