The Garrett AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow fresh water hunting. This All-Terrain detector features All-Metal Mode, Graphic Target Analyzing, Digital Target ID, Iron Discrimination, Adjustable Threshold, Pro Mode Audio, Manual & Automatic Ground Balance, and Electronic Pinpointing.
- Serious Detecting Camo Bag Metal Detector Finds Bag with 42″ Waist Belt – camouflage metal detector finds bag with adjustable waist belt.
- Serious Detecting All-Purpose Padded Carry Bag for Metal Detector & Accessories – black padded all-purpose carry bag to protect your metal detector and accessories.
- Serious Detecting Cap for Metal Detecting – metal detecting hat with Serious Detecting logo.
- Quest Diamond Digger Tool Left or Right Side Serrated Edge with Sheath – metal detector digging tool with serrated edge and sheath.
- Quest XPointer Pro Underwater PI Li-Poly Pinpointer Metal Detector – features advanced detecting technology, new submersible capabilities updated to go as deep as 60m/200f on salt water.
Factory Included Items:
- Garrett 5″ x 8″ PROformance DD submersible search coil – This DD PROformance Search Coil is perfect for locating small objects.
- Garrett Master Sound MS-2 Headphones – Built, field tested and approved for land use with all types of metal detectors.
- Garrett Search Coil Hardware Kit – This kit includes the nut, bolt and washers that hold the search coil to the lower pole of your Garrett Metal Detector.
- Garrett AT Gold Instruction Manual – Instruction Manual to help assemble, take care of and learn how to operate your metal detector.
- 4 “AA” Batteries Included – Go Metal Detecting the moment you receive your Metal Detector
- 2 Year Warranty- Garrett warrants that each piece of detection equipment manufactured by Garrett is protected by a limited parts and labor warranty for a period of 24 (twenty-four) months from the date of purchase.
- All-Metal Mode- True All-Metal mode offers deepest detection depth and sensitivity on the smallest nuggets.
- Graphic Target Analyzing- Simultaneously shows the target’s conductivity and the detector’s discrimination pattern.
- All Terrain- Designed for use in wet, humid and dusty environments. Weatherproof housing can be immersed in water to 10-foot (3m) depth.
- Digital Target ID- Numeral scale from 0 to 99; indicates a target metal’s conductivity for increased ability to distinguish targets from each other.
- High-Resolution Iron Discrimination- Provides 40 points of iron resolution—controlled with touch pads and viewed as a digital number on the LCD—for the most precise ability to separate a good target from iron trash.
- Adjustable Threshold- Allows the user to manually adjust the audio threshold (constant background sound) to better hear targets.
- Pro Mode Audio- Proportional audio response and Tone Roll Audio features provide more target information.
- Iron Audio™- Allows user to hear discriminated iron and to audibly identify problematic flat iron objects like bottle caps and washers.
- All-Metal Iron Audio™- A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to audibly identify iron objects even while operating in a True All Metal Mode.
- Ground Balance (Manual)- Allows the user to manually adjust the detector’s ground balance to reduce the detrimental effects of ground mineralization.
- Ground Balance Window™- A Garrett exclusive feature that allows user to “spread” the ground balance setting to reduce the response to subtle ground variations.
- Fast Track™ Ground Balance- Automatic feature that allows user to quickly ground balance the detector in mineralized soil conditions.